Battlefield 1943

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I'm buying this game, it looks amazing and its at a bargain for 15 dollars/1200 msp. Who else is buying it, it got good scores, it comes out tomorrow for xbox360. There will be a trial meaning you can play the game online for 30 mins and then it will end and you can buy it. PS3 gets it thursday cuz thats the day psn updates and the trial thing applies as well. :hmmm:

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
dunno, maybe if i can find enough change in the street..........

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I'm buying this game, it looks amazing and its at a bargain for 15 dollars/1200 msp. Who else is buying it, it got good scores, it comes out tomorrow for xbox360. There will be a trial meaning you can play the game online for 30 mins and then it will end and you can buy it. PS3 gets it thursday cuz thats the day psn updates and the trial thing applies as well. :hmmm:
what the fuck is wrong with u people? if u read then obviously you should know its $15/1200msp. hello its right there. the trial is free, nothing else.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
game costs 15 dollars for PS3 and 1200 msp for 360 u can download a 30 min trial and see if you like it and then if u want u can buy it. From yesterday i heard EA fucked up with the servers, they underestimated how many ppl were going to buy this game. Hopefully PS3 is ok with EA servers btw PS Store updates on thursday at 6:30 PM EST