Batman is going on Vacation!!!

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Console: Headset:
Hello my DM brothers...I am going on vacation,and going to see my little sister graduate from college...!!

She attends a small college named Applichian State,I think the were the school that beat Michigan in college football...!!

What this means ,is that at night I will be playin more moh1 N moh2!!My vacation starts May 8 - 15...!!

I will also be enjoying the sites,with some white water rafting,taking scentic train rides,and even going gambling with the cheeroke Indians...!!

I hope all is well with everywun on this site,see you guyz around...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Awesome to hear Batty!!! You work very hard and deserve some time off, Hope your trip is very relaxing, And i especially hope you take some Cherokee Cash Home!!

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Finally some time off. Have fun adventuring. I did'nt know Disney work their employees like slaves till I met Batman

Stream:

DM Beast

1st Lieutenant
hey batman have some fun, u deserve a vacation more then any of us!

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
have a good time ED, in case u didnt know, im a huge michigan fan :( lol

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
To attend such an event must be priceless. Congrats to your little sis!
Batty, have a grand old time, and we just might see you online..

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
The real vacation is when you ditch the graduation and you fly to Las Vegas. Am I right guys or am I right xD

75% of the time, it works all the time

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
LMAO at the subtle "F U" to eagle in the first post.

Beezy, have a great time bro, finally you get some time off sheesh!

I'm in college right now and graduating is going to be such a freaking huge ass accomplishment, so I'm sure is going to be really happy. Tell her The CPT says congrats! (She'll be like "WTF?!")

Have a good time! I'll perform all the BTMN tasks while you are away.

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Wow Batty A Vacation from DisneyLand..How in Gods name is that Possible lol,Anyways have a great Time Bat!