Barry Bonds New Home Run King!

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
yes its about time he did it but now u no the press and pll are going to be on his ass like crazy

Stream:

G

Galatica

Fuck U Barry Bonds Hank Aaron Deserves It Way More Than U Bitch... I Hope U Read This Mister Roids

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I was hoping Aaron, or some anti-Bonds maniac would knock it down/shoot it down before it crossed the yellow line, then his knees just turned to dust because of the steroids (sorry, sorry, "ALLEGED" steroids), so he couldn't ever hit 756. Sorry, that may be harsh, but I hate the Giants, and I hate Bonds.

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
dude he used steroids, so 1/4 of his homeruns should not count. that fucken steroid cheater

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Yea im happy he did it but dont you think he should of had to do it in as long of a period that hank aaron did it i mean bonds has been around forever and hank aaron played for like 5 years so i dont think he should hold the record

Stream:

A

_Ares_

Guys Bonds is still a great hitter. Ne1 can hav steroids and suck at hitting...

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
yes but then why do they call them ''performance enhacers''? I compare bonds to hacker , they dont play by the dam rules!!!! i shure hope A-rod passes him. cheaters dont deser awards.