Award(Grounded king)

Should we have a award for the most grounded player on the forum?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Stream:

H

Halifax

so i think we should have a poll on if we should have a award that goes to the player that gets grounded the most. of course i beat all of u by a longshot but i think it would be a cool poll. SO VOTE!!!

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
No because that's fucking stuipid. You shouldn't get an award for doing something wrong, if anything your ass should be learning what you did wrong so you wont do again.

Stream:

D

DM VidSlyKid

No that stupid even though ive been ground like this hole year cause of my dang grades

Stream:

H

Halifax

ive been grounded to for my grades i personnaly dont give a shit.

Stream:

H

Halifax

hey jesse next time dont give me a link that i cant acces. im not green anymore remember so i cant go to that section lol

Stream:

X

X DM Member

actually halifax....you aint grounded king :)
i got grounded for as long as i can remember....since begginning of May, (im still grounded) nooooooooooooo
i miss my psp!!!!!! :'(
but hell ya...we shud have a grounded award.:):):):)
popgoesurheadpopgoesurheadpopgoesurheadpopgoesurheadpopgoesurheadpopgoesurheadpopgoesurheadpopgoesurheadpopgoesurheadpopgoesurheadpopgoesurheadpopgoesurheadpopgoesurheadpopgoesurheadpopgoesurheadpopgoesurheadpopgoesurheadpopgoesurheadpopgoesurheadpopgoesurheadpopgoesurhead

Stream:

D

DM Urban_Legend

What's this whole grounding thing about? Being grounded the longest from your PSP? That's just SAD.