Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6AAt-oV3wE[/ame]

So ppl were jizzing themselves over the hype surrounding this movie. The trailer finally was released on Friday. Looks like the visuals are gonna be pretty amazing, and the action sequences look sick.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
bet this movie would be fucking SICK if you watched it while you were high

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
im gunna watch it, i watched all the episodes on TV

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
thanks poison but its not really a promotion, it just shows that im not on any teams but still am a part of DM

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
lol it explains absolutely nothing about the storyline. like for those of us who have never seen the tv show..

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
thats the show's name until the series ended.(2 and a half year series)

Stream:

A

Aretz OG

posting random things so i can get 10posts so i can post my code in a thread. Ignore & sorry for the spam.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
This has nothing to do with the airbender bs. This is like supposed to be the next big epic movie, there is quite a lot of hype surrounding this one.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Looks very strange but the female avatars look oddly sexy even though I have no idea what species they are or whatever. Probably will watch on Blu-Ray but most likely not at the theater.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Looks very strange but the female avatars look oddly sexy even though I have no idea what species they are or whatever. Probably will watch on Blu-Ray but most likely not at the theater.
water benders? idk

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
i saw more of this trailer when i saw Final Destination 3D (pretty ok movie) so far the movie looks good but its James Cameron should be epic!!!