application

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Console: Headset:
no in the beginning there was a yellow version which was the first, then blue gren and red,then gold and silver,then ruby red and sapphire,then emerald,then whatever yu kids play these days

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
no in the beginning there was a yellow version which was the first, then blue gren and red,then gold and silver,then ruby red and sapphire,then emerald,then whatever yu kids play these days
Red and Blue were before yellow.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
red blue and yellow. then gold silver and crystal( never played this series). then ruby sapphire and emerald. then firered and leafgreen(favorite series. stopped playing after this). then it went to the ds and idk the rest

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
My Bros got them.
After fire red, it's diamond / Pearl / platinum, then a remake of gold and silver and now black and white.
I'm expecting Asian next.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Groundon From ruby red ftw. Lol my gameboy adv was gold and had pokemon all over it haha :3

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
It was red blue and green were the first. How the all could you forget about bublesour or whatever

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
HELL NO! it was Blue and Red! then yellow, cuz they upgraded it and came out with yellow to have the pikachu follow you! Noobert