Any Smokers here?

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Yes, i do smoke. I smoke but not cigarettes. I absolutely hate them and they give me headaches. I was wondering if any of you guys smoke hookah? I am south Asian(from Bangladesh) and its a common thing for our culture to smoke. I didn't get into smoking hookah until the summer, where i pretty much smoke 3-4 times a week during the semester. I am not trying to get people into smoking but i was wondering if any of you guys smoke hookah.

If you do not know what hookah is then here is my explanation:

Hookah is a basically a machine that uses water, hose,flavored tobacco, and charcoals to create smoke. Hookah uses Shisha(flavored tobacco with over 100+ different flavored tobaccos). The tobacco is heated with the heat from the coals(not touch tobacco) and the tobacco creates smoke that you suck through the hose but don't inhale(you basically keep it in your mouth and exhale). The tobacco is not filled with chemicals like cigarettes and is made with dry tobacco,gycerin, and flavored mollasses. Anyways its more of a social thing i do with friends where we get around 15-20 people just hanging out and smoking(only 10 of us smoke because others don't want to try).

This is a big popular thing growing in the US and especially colleges, so i want to know whats your input on this?

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Yes, i do smoke. I smoke but not cigarettes. I absolutely hate them and they give me headaches. I was wondering if any of you guys smoke hookah? I am south Asian(from Bangladesh) and its a common thing for our culture to smoke.
Finally, someone who understands why people smoke. It has become part of the daily culture in people's lives. Hookah is a fun thing from time to time, knowing is has less harmful nicotine in it. However, I strictly stick to my stick icky green if you know what I mean ;) (that's part of our culture in Cali)

This is a big popular thing growing in the US and especially colleges, so i want to know whats your input on this?
Yea, college students smoke this all the time. Almost to the point where it's formal and people do it to express that they are aware of it affects and blah blah blah. Ask Meat and Mrs. Meat, they smoke and toke all the time ;)

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Finally, someone who understands why people smoke. It has become part of the daily culture in people's lives. Hookah is a fun thing from time to time, knowing is has less harmful nicotine in it. However, I strictly stick to my stick icky green if you know what I mean ;) (that's part of our culture in Cali)

Yea, college students smoke this all the time. Almost to the point where it's formal and people do it to express that they are aware of it affects and blah blah blah. Ask Meat and Mrs. Meat, they smoke and toke all the time ;)
Yea i Understand the stick icky green(i did this multiple times but i'm not going to do it anymore because of personal reasons).

Yea, i smoke hookah because of the social aspect and the fact that you get a buzz from hit. The buzz meaning i get lightheaded which makes you calm and stress free especially during exams

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I personally don't smoke, it just seems nasty to me.

But if smoking is enjoyable to you guys and is makes you happy then by all means do it.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
No, I would say smoke weed. It's less harmful then any alternative

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
No, I would say smoke weed. It's less harmful then any alternative
Agreed, I've never smoked a cigarette nor a Black in my life I've always smoked weed since i was 10 and till this day i still do it It's not an everyday thing it's more of a 3-4 days a week and Friday and Saturday it's like 3-5 blunts a day lolz so yea I smoke =p

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Agreed, I've never smoked a cigarette nor a Black in my life I've always smoked weed since i was 10 and till this day i still do it It's not an everyday thing it's more of a 3-4 days a week and Friday and Saturday it's like 3-5 blunts a day lolz so yea I smoke =p
Now i know why the controller hasn't been bought yet, you must waste alot of money unless you buy in quantity.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Sheesha? Theyre all over campus, very popular.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i've never smoked a cig never will. i've also sworn against drugs so i've never done weed. there are a few hookuh bars around campus i feel like if i was ever gonna try smoking something this is what i'd try.

Stream:

Isnt the herbs in a hooka healthy for you? they are like flowers and shit... right? Nothing like cigs or weed... and I doubt its addictive... any thoughts? or information about the hooka herbs.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Isnt the herbs in a hooka healthy for you? they are like flowers and shit... right? Nothing like cigs or weed... and I doubt its addictive... any thoughts? or information about the hooka herbs.
There is herbal tobacco which is really healthy and regular shisha has .05% nicotine so no its not addictive. I haven't smoked in 3 weeks but i will smoke when i go back because i want to try new flavors/social feeling i have.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict

yea, im the same way DR, it really is part of Cali culture, i say 75% of my friends smoke weed, and i have tried a hookah but it wasnt my thing, but it had a good flavor, there actually a hookah lounge 2 blocks away from me and its always packed on thurs, fri, and sat, and it just opened like in the summer, its starting to be pretty big around here, im a maintenance supervisor for a management company so i usually have to do an inspection every year for each apartment complex, and we have two 3 college properties, one in san diego, and one in Riverside, and i can honestly say that there are hookas in more than 50% of the apartments, compared to two years ago when i might see 3 or 4 between both properties, and i remember students trying to hide them cuz they thought they were going to get in trouble, now there in the open, on their coffe table. how times change.::blunt

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member

yea, im the same way DR, it really is part of Cali culture, i say 75% of my friends smoke weed, and i have tried a hookah but it wasnt my thing, but it had a good flavor, there actually a hookah lounge 2 blocks away from me and its always packed on thurs, fri, and sat, and it just opened like in the summer, its starting to be pretty big around here, im a maintenance supervisor for a management company so i usually have to do an inspection every year for each apartment complex, and we have two 3 college properties, one in san diego, and one in Riverside, and i can honestly say that there are hookas in more than 50% of the apartments, compared to two years ago when i might see 3 or 4 between both properties, and i remember students trying to hide them cuz they thought they were going to get in trouble, now there in the open, on their coffe table. how times change.::blunt
LOL yea, we smoke (99% of the time outside our dorms but we did it couple of times in my friends room next to the window with so many precautions taken because it snowed outside. LOL but yea most college students hide it because we have random checks for residential dorm violations.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
ive smoked weed and swishers but not hookah. i would be down to try it but im not that much of a smoker. i like drinking alcohol more

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
i dont smoke, but ive tried weed and skunk... and ciggs. didnt like teh ciggarettes >.<
both my sisters smoke though...

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Weed and Sheesha and a cigar every once in a while. There is a Hookah bar about 20 minutes from my house that i go to just about every weekend, and some weekdays after work. It is very relaxing, especially when you are with some chill friends. The hookah bar i got to is actually in the town that Coolking lives in.

Stream:

billabongmeagan

Sergeant
i used to smoke ciggs i still kinda do, but i do smoke some chron and kush from time to time, i might get some chron tonight