Anti-Virus help please? -SK

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
Hey guys :) I know it's been awhile but I need some help and I didn't know where else to go lol :p but ok, so my girls laptop keeps buggin out.. Her "trial version" of antivirus is up and everytime she goes to go on the Internet it won't let her and keeps asking to activate the non-trial for 99.99.. I tried to go to the control panel and deactivate the notifications but it didn't work, I know some people will know how to help, especially some of the OG's. Please help! Thank you so much :) I miss you guys!

❤SK

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
So is it the anti-virus program that isn't allowing access to the internet? If it's expired and you don't want to buy the full version, uninstall it. That should get rid of the barrier and remove a program that you aren't using. Then do what vToon said.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Most "free" antivirus software is infected with malware. I'd be careful with what you're downloading. In all seriousness, buying Microsoft Essentials is a absolute must for your computer. They are the only people left to trust in my opinion.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
We got it fixed! It was the antivirus that came with the computer, thank you guys for the help though :)! How have you guys been though?