Almost Ace

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
Wasn't even talking seriously?

If you really think I'm bad then 1v1 me. Otherwise keep your mouth shut.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

Anyone who was tryin to start stupid shit. again.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Well I like howyou edited your post to put jk in there after the whole fact

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Well I like howyou edited your post to put jk in there after the whole fact
Exactly. If you really were joking the entire time Wick you wouldn't have gotten so offended at my reply, you would have just laughed it off or something. My reply was mostly to my defense anyway, not an attack on you or a claim that I'm a better all-around BO player than you. I only said that I could do that particular gunfight better with a few days practice, which you claimed was because you were drunk. Read my post again, where I said that makes sense. Also, you did ask for thoughts, so I gave you my honest evaluation. Sober I'm sure there is a good chance you are better than me, but who really gives a crap about that anyway. However, it's not worth getting upset over or causing a rift between us, so I'm just gonna apologize for the whole thing and let's just forget about it and get over it, no sense making it a big deal. I won't reply to your posts anymore so we don't have any more problems. If you need me to explain anything else in my post again for clarification then let me know. Let's be cool.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Get an ace with an RPG and then we will talk!

Stream:

DM Toonaami

I edited it so people would understand not not think I was serious, which I thought I made clear the first time. If I had not gotten offended then why did you feel the need to "defend" yourself in a reply? If its was all to be laughed off why the defense? Thats what I don't get.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
U FKN FAIL!!!

lol joke, looks very cool alex!
And yea I can see you were drunk there:D

But ye I know how you can play