[youtube]PCPrlcSbEko[/youtube]

First recording with ym new Capture Card

Thoughts?

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Nice, but what happened to the gold AUG camo?

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Quite the camper yourself :p

Decent quality.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
My bad, my claymores have a mind of their own.

Quality looks nice, good job.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I got a roxio for like 60$ super awesome the thing ones with everything and it has good quality

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
It would probably discourage you then that I have used over 10,000 claymores according to my playercard...

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

Not trying to be mean or anything but I never saw your gunskill this bad. Those kids must of been randys.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
yea i know i was sprayin. I was drunk this game too tho ha. And jesse we all know you cant play xbox worth shit. (jk)

I got a stoner/crossbow gameplay on Hotel 55-6 or some shit ahah fun game

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I never said I did as far as BO is concerned. (To say that I can't play the entire Xbox and all it's games in it's entirety worth a darn would be untrue and something that you could not possibly prove. I have played and completed nearly all the campaigns in all my games at the hardest difficulty (all CoDs since CoD3, Halo Trilogy, Battlefields, etc etc) and I'm pretty sure I would obliterate you in Apache: Air Assault, and other sims etc as I do most everyone else. I have reached solo zombie waves that nobody I knew of at the time could reach. Also a 2.2x and 2.4x K/D in past CoDs mean I used to be better than most.) In response to your original question I just said that that particular match/vid kinda sucked. Don't feel that you have to attack me to justify yourself, I was just answering your earnest question honestly. Oh and don't take this long reply to be a personal attack against you man it's just 4:30 in the morning and I'm really just bored and needed something to do so I wrote this long drawn out reply. I'm just sayin' that with a couple days practice even I could do better than that and we all know I "cant play xbox worth s***." Being inebriated explains it though. Nice quality video capture.

P.S. There was a time I was a force to be reckoned with and a FFA King. Just ask CK and Reilly who they learned how to snipe from. And DQ will never admit it but I slaughtered him in sniping in multiple 1v1 matches back when he thought he was the bomb diggity best clan sniper in CoD4. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that they used to call me the Zombie King. Just sayin' =D

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
I never said I did as far as BO is concerned. (To say that I can't play the entire Xbox and all it's games in it's entirety worth a darn would be untrue and something that you could not possibly prove. I have played and completed nearly all the campaigns in all my games at the hardest difficulty (all CoDs since CoD3, Halo Trilogy, Battlefields, etc etc) and I'm pretty sure I would obliterate you in Apache: Air Assault, and other sims etc as I do most everyone else. I have reached solo zombie waves that nobody I knew of at the time could reach. Also a 2.2x and 2.4x K/D in past CoDs mean I used to be better than most.) In response to your original question I just said that that particular match/vid kinda sucked. Don't feel that you have to attack me to justify yourself, I was just answering your earnest question honestly. Oh and don't take this long reply to be a personal attack against you man it's just 4:30 in the morning and I'm really just bored and needed something to do so I wrote this long drawn out reply. I'm just sayin' that with a couple days practice even I could do better than that and we all know I "cant play xbox worth s***." Being inebriated explains it though. Nice quality video capture.

P.S. There was a time I was a force to be reckoned with and a FFA King. Just ask CK and Reilly who they learned how to snipe from. And DQ will never admit it but I slaughtered him in sniping in multiple 1v1 matches back when he thought he was the bomb diggity best clan sniper in CoD4. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that they used to call me the Zombie King. Just sayin' =D
o_O

I say a 1v1 is in order