Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its impossibe

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
We should start to tell the fake DM-s to stop poseing as us and DM Lengend is poseing as DM's Leader**(he is my main problem):4: and i will hunt*** for fake* DM-s.

BTW Please give me names of true DM-s before i make a fool of myself.

*posers
** DM Action
***When no DM-s are on

Thank you,
DM Senshi AKA Tacodude

If u have any other way post it here.

Stream:

M

Major Meat

I made a thread related to this, tell me when you find new fakes Ill PM you the link, good idea :thumbup(1):

--BRIG--

Stream:

H

Halifax

i think its a good plan but i dont really think u can stop every1 from having DM in ther name.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
u kno u could tell them to change name but most fakers will give the account to another person making it impossible for them to stop or just tell them to put dm at the end and then go after them to make their experiance worse,
that would be another option to tell if their fake or not

P.S. make a list of the real DM's so u dont get confuzed on whose fake or not

Stream:

Half Of A Soldier

Sergeant Major
the thing is killing them will not do anything, i suggest being a team killer under a new name.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
hey i think that my plan is working cause sume fake had DM on the wrong side

Stream:

Half Of A Soldier

Sergeant Major
Well, if it's possible, we should have a secret number of spaces before DM, like 3 spaces in between DM and their name, so we know who is in and who isn't.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
most ppl wont change their name.............but i was thinking................the only problem with posers is tht they make DM look bad......but itz not lik they r gonna b in the most important DM events such as wars:shutup:

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Ahhh but, if the fake DMs unify themselves they could war other clans, but the other clans should know that they fakes, but neway honostly I think there is no stopping posers, but I like the little secret shyt, like put 3 spaces but I'm sure that noWUN is going to make a new DM account just for that.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
i dont think a bunch of posers wud unify tho......wht wud b the point of poseing thn?

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
i think that if a poser wants to start a war then clan should have a secret word inbetween the leaders of all clans so they kno that a real member is wanting a war

Stream:

M

Major Meat

To tell you the truth, the posers DONT GIVE A SHIT whether we tell them to fuck off or not, all those noobs care about is making us look like a joke, by telling them to fuck off, you are probably inspiring them more to make us look bad, the only thing you can do to those faggits is stfu and own them.

--BRIG--

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
either they wanna make us look lik shit or they want to look gud by looking lik they r a DM...........................but wut i luv is tht they dont evn hav a clue as to how organized this clan really is