A good bet ?

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Hey so my bro wants to bet me 100$ that hel get the hottest chicken wings he knows and if i eat 5 then hel give me a 100$ and if i dont he gets my xbox.

And i was wondering if anyone tasted the hottest wings there are out there, are they like the hot sauce you can buy at walmart lol or are they something more intense ?...

Think its easy to eat 5 of them ?

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
man if he takes u to buffalo wild wings and he makes u take that challenge UR fucked, by the first wing. shit was so intense I quit it on the first bite while all my friends started puking off the second wing. that shit is like...... yea, your fucked

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I wouldn't do it.

There is a place called Firehouse Subs where they have all kinds of hot sauces (like hundreds) and some that i have tasted are very intense. Also, I watched a Man vs. Food where he tried to eat some crazy hot wings and failed.

Not worth it for $100.

Also, if you lose your xbox, there will be nobody to yell "What the nuff" and "like fucking wow!" when they die, I can't have that.

Stream:

MadaraUchiha

Sergeant
$100 isn't worth your asshole being so hot the next day that you could cook steak on it.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
dude i ate 11 of 12 blazen wings at bdubbs.. (hottest sauce) without taking a drink.. shit is weak.. then again i love hot foods i did eat the twelth wing just after a drink of my ice tea

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Go big or go home! and LOL at everyone's quotes.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i eat alot of spicy stuff maybe i could handle it, but then again maybe i should just accept the bet when i get the RRoD ..

Stream:

MadaraUchiha

Sergeant
What do you eat? Jalapenos? xD
If I remember correctly from the Man vs Food chart, Habanero's are like 30x stronger than that. and Ghost Chili is like 100x or some crazy shit.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
I had a bite of the ghost chilli hybrid pepper (a little less intense) in India... I wanted to commit suicide. I can take habaneros but they're still really hot.