4th of July 2011

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Well DM, Independence Day is on the horizon yet again and a long with it, stockpiles of fireworks. I myself have a few belts of M80's and 6 dozen roman candles to set off. However, more important than the explosives and pyrotechnics, this is a time that we look upon a nation that like it's proud allies Canada, England, and so forth, has been involved in a horrible war for many years. Many friends of mine are fighting in that war and some have just signed up. I just ask that on this date, look at history and it's repetitious cycle. Just as the Roman Empire, we are on a near identical course which leads to bad conclusions. Be proud of your nation and like in DM, build a lasting legacy that can be remembered. The world has fought Imperialism, Fascism, Communism, and as the decade anniversary of 9/11 approaches, we can sure as hell fight Terrorism! Make the difference count and make yourself count. Happy 4th and enjoy the parties.

DM-Coolking101

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
I think fireworks are illegal in NY, Coolking!

Anyway, I'm celebrating today by going to my friend's huge party and tomorrow we will have a big BBQ/volleyball session.

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
I think fireworks are illegal in NY, Coolking!

Anyway, I'm celebrating today by going to my friend's huge party and tomorrow we will have a big BBQ/volleyball session.
your talking about a guy who knows a shitload of cops lol

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
we cant use firewokrs here only smoke shit which is really gay lmao but we went over to wisconsin and got some fireworks there muahaha and we gonna use them back here lol we live next to a cop 2 but hes really cool so we ight

imalso planing on once again makin my own shit up like i do every year so we will see if i still have my hands in teh end of the day

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

I just visited the Medal of Honor Museum in Charlotte, SC. Amazing stories I couldn't believe. For Example:

This dude was in a bunker with two other of his soldiers. All of a sudden a grenade lands between them. He jumps on to the grenade and shouts "RUN!" and takes his life to smuther it saving his boys.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Coolking your a sheep dude, fascism and emperialism still exists in this country, whats independance day stand for???, what terrorism are we fighting exactly? oh you mean the arabs that will never come here ever? or the government hounds awaiting us at the airports so they can stick their hands down our pants and feel us up? Nah cant be those. lol

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i dont think terrorism was much of a problem till people messed with them first, theyre just fighting back how they can

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Coolking your a sheep dude, fascism and emperialism still exists in this country, whats independance day stand for???, what terrorism are we fighting exactly? oh you mean the arabs that will never come here ever? or the government hounds awaiting us at the airports so they can stick their hands down our pants and feel us up? Nah cant be those. lol
I said we have fought them, not conquered them.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
CoolKing isn't the one stereotyping about terrorists. You are. Your assuming.

Terrorism is something that people have named a group of people for. A Terrorist is a person who feels like they should become a Martyr, or someone who wishes to brainwash people into becoming Martyrs. At least, that's my definition.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Thanks Coolking for your heartfelt salute to our great nation! It is a blessing to be part of DM and a United States citizen beside you!