2011 NBA Draft

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
So the Draft is coming up on the 23rd. Are you looking forward to it or do you not care?

What team are you going to be following? What prospects?

I'm a big Nuggets fan and I will be watching their picks. If they draft Cory Higgins out of Colorado, I would be super happy about that, he is incredibly underrated in this draft and I know he will make an impact wherever he goes. He has been working out for Denver, but his dad is like the GM for Charlotte so we will see what happens.

I'm looking forward to seeing where Alec Burks (Colorado) ends up as well, incredible athlete.

I hope Jimmer is successful in the NBA too, that guy is awesome.

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
I'm mad because Atlanta has nothing in the first round, and a late pick in the second...

I also like Jimmer and I think Kanter has big potential. Also want to see where Vesely and Valanciunas end up

Looking forward to seeing this draft class play

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I'm a huge Magic fan , so I hope they get somebody good . We have alot talent , but just need that one extra person to help us out ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
to be honest i dont think Jimmer or Walker are gona have big impacts in the league right away. Walker has the skills, but he needs better vision and get some better passing angles consistently. and to be honest im feeling that Jimmer will be a bust, similar to that of J.J. Reddick of the magic, im not sure why but i get the feeling that he will. maybe its cuz he hasnt shown much of a "come off the screen and shoot" type of guy for me. he will need to develop that

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
Ill be watching it and I'm a lakers fan. Maybe we could get a decent young point guard and whip him up so that kobe can have a point guard for his last few years

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
So how did your team/prospects do?

I was happy to see Alec Burks go as a lottery pick and I think Utah will be good in a few years.

Was really hoping that Jimmer would fall to Utah x[ he was like 1 pick away before MIL/SAC snagged him.

I was super pumped with the Nuggets' pick at 22 Kenneth Faried. I watched him play in the tourney against Louisville and he is just an animal on the boards.

Stream:

DM DraToR-

Founding Member
hated how raptors drafted Jonas i wanted raptors to draft brandon knight or kemba walker

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
As suspected I don't think Benson will do much. The Hawks are an average team, and the owners don't want to do anything to make them better. We traded our future (Jordan Crawford), and Johnson's $100 Million+ contract crippled us for years to come. Sure, we will make the playoffs every year and probably the second round, but we will not improve and since we will make it to the playoffs, not get a good draft pick anytime soon. The Hawks are screwed for the next 5 years or so.

But anyway, like I said, Ill be following each of the top picks to see how they do