2011 Fantasy Draft O_O

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
2011 NFL Draft

Ok so the lockout situation was just resolved so now the draft is definitely meaningful once again. Are you watching on Thursday? Which NFL team(s) are you paying attention to? Which college players are you following?

I am really excited to see CU players finally going high. CB Jimmy Smith has been a nightmare for QBs and WRs for the last 4 years and I'm sure he will be great in the NFL. Nate Solder OT started as a freakishly tall TE but gained like 200lbs as he was converted to OT... best decision ever.

I'm hoping the Broncos take Patrick Peterson, he was amazing at LSU and Champ is getting up there in age (forgive me den).

I'm interested to see where AJ Green goes, I was on the field when he played against Colorado last season and the guy is a real talent.

Also, what rookies are you looking forward to drafting to your fantasy teams?

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
shit my shitastic bengals either cam newton or a.j. green dependin on dat bitch of a no arm palmer god just trade dat bust already

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
My two CU guys went in the first round! Solder to the Pats and Smith to the Ravens woot. Those are actually two teams that I like.

Also, I saw this vid and thought it was pretty cool. Sometimes we kind of take family for granted and it's good to just take a minute and appreciate all our parents do for us. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2011/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=6445044

Julio Jones rocked the bowtie... recipe for success.

Stream:

N

nuts

shit my shitastic bengals either cam newton or a.j. green dependin on dat bitch of a no arm palmer god just trade dat bust already
bust? no arm? he has one of the most powerful arms in the game. and i didn't know busts lead teams to winning records and playoffs.

JULIO JONES=FALCONS NUFF NUFF

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
My two CU guys went in the first round! Solder to the Pats and Smith to the Ravens woot. Those are actually two teams that I like.

Also, I saw this vid and thought it was pretty cool. Sometimes we kind of take family for granted and it's good to just take a minute and appreciate all our parents do for us. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2011/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=6445044

Julio Jones rocked the bowtie... recipe for success.
Mark Ingrahm FTW. Hes from Michigan. I HAVE NO CLUE HOW HE SLIPPED BY MICHIGAN and even MSU.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Jets fans, go ahead and order your Scotty McKnight jerseys now. Sanchez's'ss BFF is going to be catching his TD passes all day.

Oh yeah and he throws it every once in a while. Congrats on your Super Bowl championship this coming season NY.