2007: DM Year in Review

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
I came to DM in July and it has been a wild ride. I was recruited by BTMN and admitted by Cave. I came in with my homie Dman, and 9th followed shortly thereafter.

We had some great moments: :dance9bh:

- Organizing and WINNING the 10v10 against FL
- Blizz joined
- Flip joined
- Going out on top in mohh1
- Getting off to a great start in mohh2! (terrific record and great new members!!!!)
- Expanding into Halo3 and COD4

But there were also the bad times: :sad:

- IRISH quit
- Ares quit
- Blizz quit
- UndeadCorpse came back from Mexico (lmao jkjk)
- Morb quit
- Busta quit
- lost a few wars

Overall I'd say it has been one hell of a year!

Maye some else can cover the first 6 months of 07.

Just wanted to thank:
BTMN and Cave for bringing The Cpt into DM,

OUTL4W/DL for the sign he made for me and all the weird shit I ask him to make for me on photoshop lol,

Major Meat and Caveman for making it possible for me to play MOHH2,

Shadow for creating the greatest site known to man,

Charles for laughing at my stupid jokes,

Aeagle and Undead for putting up with my shit-talking,

Hova for teaching me how to be SLIGHTLY less white,

Flip for helping me with PC issues and owning he bejesus out of mohh1 and 2,

LL for being the most loyal youngster ever,

9th for joining DM and being an incredible teammate and friend,

Marine, Medic, Beast, Dkid, 9, BTMN, Dfan, Hova Blazer, Trag, SK, Buzzed, Eagle and all the other mohh2 people for getting the clan up and running and keeping it on top!

Sensh and Spar for always showing up at the last minute and always bringing their A-game,

Dman for sticking with DM and always keeping a positive attitude (gave me his spot in a war),

SK for coming back DM,

Meat for making me literally rofl constantly over the course of my tenure here

Bobo (Linster) for working hard to rep DM on the 360 side of things, then going the extra mile to help out the MOHH2 clan,

I know I'm forgetting people but this will have to suffice for now.

Great year! Let's make 2008 even better!
::cheers

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
07'
Feb. Monumental Moments

-Falcon joined (wow this kid just had so much talent and only improved)
-Hova joined (Great, nuff said)
-Charlesk joined

- we had a bad ass playlist of people in DM, including
DemonKing, DemonLuvr (aka. 0UTL4W), Brigade, Morbid, Yankee, Senshi, Sniper (aka. Spartan, this guy was named Sniper even though he never snipes...lol), FallingUp (one of the very first DMs i always saw being active on MOH), MajorMeat, KingHost, and ofcourse the wun and only Royal1wun. and i cant forget the creator Shadow.

if i left out someone, im very sorry. but these are the people i really remember from when i joined DM, the greatest clan known to mankind.
tell me if i forgot, so i can edit the begging of the list.

My Dream list before they joined DM...(i didnt know how to recruit these people, but im so glad they joined DM)
NinthBlunder - this guy man, he'd always have that 1UP with the M1 garand against my Gewerh back in the days.
KillerX01 - amazing M1 garand user, too bad he couldnt stay in DM (but i told him theres always a spot for him here)
Dman - wow this kid was always tailing our OWNage in Belgium, some misunderstanding a few months back but clearly resolved that he belongs in DM.
CptReilly - i always had that intense face-off with Cpt at beliguim his SG against my Gewerh always a different out come of who would survive.
Major Meat - same as Cpt, but turns out he was already in DM.. lol
BtmnRul - always had those sniping nights at Belgium forest, reminds me of that movie Enemy at the Gates
Dfan13 - i wanted this guy to join so bad, when sniping wasnt a nub weapon.
SharpnelKC - this guy is a great M1 user, just never worked out with the team.

But through out the year, this clan just grew had some excellent players but sadly just had to leave the clan due to thier own reasonings.

Stream:

A

Ares

yea, i miss DM, i've already told u guys that. I remember almost all of these events. I remember wen i reccomended Dman for DM. I told Dman he had a lot of potential and i think hes come a long way

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Yeah I remember I recruited DmanJr Me and him had some vicious sg battles in the forest! Hes a cool dude an excelent Player.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I have been with DM since May 07.I have seen many great players come N go.We have won many victories together and have showed the world that DM owns in moh1 N moh2.I am proud to be a DM.

Charles was my first moh1 buddy a true friend,he is the only reason I joined DM.DM Falcon recruited me one day,and I said why not.I remeber when Charles first say my new name with DM in front of it,I think he said and I quote.... I can't believe it???...what he meant what he knew that many other clans had asked me and I always gave them the same response...Batman is a loner.

I have played with many great players and respect each and every1 of them.

Cpt: When i 1st met him he was a SG using player that owned in SG.
Charles:When I met him he was sniping nubs with my fav gun the GEW.
Demon King: use to snipe as well,he was hard to kill tho..
Hova:Same old quiet killing person
Falcon: Master at nading and owned with just about any gun.
Ares: Same master at nades,and later owned with Bar n M1
Killerx01:Master with M1 and a great friend.
Meat: Master with SG and a great freind.Candian tho...jkjk..hehe.
9th: We use to snipe one N other then later owned with M1.
Dman:Taught him some of my sniping tips,great person N players.
Caveman:Fearless!!I 1st met him he used sg alot then owned with Bar.

Now we have many new players like Dfan,Marine,Buzz,Tradgedy,Jack,Blazer,LL, damn to many more to list,but I am very proud to be part of the best gaming clan around.

TO THE BAT CAVE!!!!!!

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Thanks cpt, and BTMN i have actually been here since like Feburary... i was one of the original members, btw.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
puting up with ur shit talkin wtf? thats a lame ass exuse to make evry1 included if u ask me, lmao jk

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
lol Eagle I really like everyone here, it's just you and Undead really piss me off sometimes so I just wanted to thank you for putting up with whatever I might have said.

If you want another reason: Eagle, thanks for rooting for the Rockies during their amazing run to the post season. Every time I asked for your support, they won lol. So thanks.

Stream:

G

Gala

Man i remember the night i layed in bed for 4 hours tinking if i should stay DM or leave:dry: then i was a douche and quit:blink: joined G0D and that died quick:post-36326-11101857 joined FL and i guess it was good for awhile then just went down hill:thumbdown: now i regret leaving DM after all those good times:doh: i wont forget the day though i joined and flipped out like there was no tomorrow::blunt and now i miss it all:sad: but ofcourse there are somethings i dont miss like The Cpt lol..man he was a asshole lol:thumbup(1):
I'm j/p
but hey good list cpt

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
:D thanks guys. its been fun to be here. i hope i havent made you guys hate me :p
cant forget you took down R4W in the 8v8. i was only in at the end. :(

its been good so far. just wish people still played mohh1 more. :(

Stream:

L

ll N£xion ll

I would have to admit that DM had more faithful members than R4W. Im glad you guys were able to make R4W have a hard time before it died. Congratulations and btw i used to be one of the OG DM's before any of you joined. aka: DM MonkeyMan.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
It's been great to be DM. I thank all of my fellow bro's for getting to love mohh1 and love to be in a clan. I remember, DM Falcon recommended me to DM and I never really was a team player back then. I told these words "I am a loner" Then Cave came and got me in after I tried to reach the top 100s but only got 148.
Btmn, Cave, Charmander, Sen, and everyone else there, thanks for lettin me in.
Gotten so many great friends here:
Shadow, thank you for warning me about Hawaii and making the site
Major Meat, thanks for being kickass
Charles, thanks for being so cool
Hova was always cool but i used to mistake him for Ares...Don't know why, no confusion now
9th was frikkin awesome, couldn't wait till he got into DM
SK is frikkin ownage and a crazy player
Cpt, you're my frikkin twin DM. Came into DM the same day and been friends since. All DM own and you guys are the best. I'm glad you guys are here

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
haha I've been DM since mid-March, and its been a great 10 months.

i remember when i first joined, i used to bother Jeff ALL the time about stupid shit like changing my color, and I'll never forget the one time he threatened to smash my face into a million pieces...but i guess i kinda deserved it.

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

ive been in DM since July. thanks for saying i helped mohh2 team means alot.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Alright I think that it is only natural that I myself express my views about such a glorious year for '07 in the Demon Messiahs clan.

I have been a member since December 2006 and I am still active today. But this clan would be nothing without my faithfull companions that aided me all through the way.

Well when I was just a member I was with PLAction and Halfofasoldier then morbd was recruited. Soon PLA and half where never on. I give major props to Morbd for recruiting some of the best players ever imagined on mohh1. And I must give these following people the most deserving thanks for their undieing faithfullness and loyalty.

DM SENSHI= This young wun was a little reckless but responsable and a great player to say the least. He was a great asset to the clan in the early days.
DM SNIPER= Though I've never seen this Messiah actually snipe he was a feared and respected player out on the battle field no matter what posistion he was in.
DemonKing= Now this guy right here was possibly wun of our greatest recruits. Formaly number 9 in the leaderboards he was a master sniper and installed fear into the enemies. And made some pretty cool video's too.
Demon Luvr= This guy even though he may be just a little bit older than the rest of us still has the heart of a kid. When I first saw him I was said with that name he needs to be in the clan. He was an outstanding sg player and hardly ever lost a fight.
DM MorbdforceR= My partner in crime, without him this clan would never exist. He is the sole reason to why we have such great members as we do today. He layed the foundation for future players and if somewun couldnt meet the standard Morbd would let them know.
DM Caveman= This guy right here was a tremendous help to keeping the Demons alive. While everything was going down in the shytter this man stepped up and took the challenge of running things for DM. Plus after his command we proved our dominance over R4W and reigned supreme king of Mohh1.
DM CharlesK= I remember recruiting and also playing with this man. He was great with a sniper rifle and would tear you up with it on any level. Also he rose to the challenge alongside caveman of running DM.
DM Hova= Now this mysterious creature that works in omnious ways. This guy was recruited early on and stayed with us ever since. He was and is a great Death Match player and he continues to stride forward in everything that he does.
DM Major Meat= This guy would seldom lose a death match and would always have a score of atleast 60 or more when it came to it. He was a great player and a great member to the team.

I apologize completly for all of those whom I forgottin that have been with us for the early part of DM's existance. I have mentioned those who have been with DM for the early parts because out of any DM's I think they should be recognized as the true heroes.

Oh wait I forgot wun important person.

DM Shadow= Wun of the biggest newbs in mohh1 made up for it tremendously for creating the most powerful gaming clan website up in the world wide web. He is a great friend, a powerfull commander, an amazing brother. Honostly without a doubt if it was not for him I do think DM would just have been another two bit clan.

Thank you to everywun single DM for becoming a member of something greater than yourself. You all have been and are apart of gaming history. May you live long to protect your precious gift and just wun more shout out.

To:
EVERY SINGLE DEMON MESSIAH THAT IS IN THE CLAN!!!!!

You all have made mine and PLActions dream a reality. PLA and I have always wanted to see this clan grow to something more powerfull than anywun could imagine. Thanks to everywun of you that dream was met. And we continue to strive to a winning direction each and every day. I may be the clan leader I may be the president I may have carried DM on my back for months, but it is every single wun of you that made this clan into what it is.

THANK YOU TO ALL THE DM'S!!!

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
I've had great times as A Demon Messiah and I never will forget the time we beated R4W it was fair and a clean 2-0 win. We earn our honor and respect. I know this is the best clan ever in the world, its more of a family tho!

Cheers,
DM Senshi ::cheers

Stream:

G

Gala

I've had great times as A Demon Messiah and I never will forget the time we beated R4W it was fair and a clean 2-0 win. We earn our honor and respect. I know this is the best clan ever in the world, its more of a family tho!

Cheers,
DM Senshi ::cheers
man i remember that night when i got the 2 flags in round 2 of that war to our base but RunUp always killed me :4: then busta always got the final blow in for me...but man those were great times in my MoHH career:sad: