<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Console: Headset:
Zombie monkeys wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

Can't wait for this!

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Its ok xD cause I still got some more lol. Just seeing when should I post it lol. GET ON BO NOW! The preview vid i posted wasnt that complete. It was by GamerSpawn so it kinda sucked cause it didnt include a preview of the zombie map lol. I cant wait for Ape Academy players to come play BO lol. Monkeys :0. When will the gorilla come out. I want BIG ones! Not small little monkeys xD. So... WE GET A FLYING SHIT TO OWN SOME MOARRRR! I guess I needa do mystery box to get Death Machine for some moar ownage when we get to that flying shit lol. Who wants to hear about the PSP2? lol.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Its ok xD cause I still got some more lol. Just seeing when should I post it lol. GET ON BO NOW! The preview vid i posted wasnt that complete. It was by GamerSpawn so it kinda sucked cause it didnt include a preview of the zombie map lol. I cant wait for Ape Academy players to come play BO lol. Monkeys :0. When will the gorilla come out. I want BIG ones! Not small little monkeys xD. So... WE GET A FLYING SHIT TO OWN SOME MOARRRR! I guess I needa do mystery box to get Death Machine for some moar ownage when we get to that flying shit lol. Who wants to hear about the PSP2? lol.
*cricket noise*

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Do those zombie monkeys throw zombie shit as well?

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
i do, i do, mfkr!

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
someon already made a thread about this lol and 360's come out 1st ps3 has to wait lol

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
damn first thing i said was "ahhhh shit tits" on the zombie preview fuck like i saw on a comment on that vid was it just me or did it seem like they werent the original characters for the zombie map other than that jesus keep those maps going they can pull off another 3 or 4

Stream:

DM DeathWish

Founding Member
The Berlin Wall is the best map out of all the lame ones for black ops.The Zombie map looking Beast got say monkeys trying to kill you hope they wont be dogs and monkeys trying to kill you at the same time.