Your Personal Smiley

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Console: Headset:
You are now able to have your own personal Smiley dedicated to yourself! If you want your own personal smiley, post the image and the reference keyword and it will be added to the available smiles.

Update:
Im good with the 2yr thing guys, But ... Some of you 1yr guys that are super active... Maybe we will look at ur post counts, and consider letting you be involved ;)
You must be a Senior officer or have at least two years of experience to request one. Some people have been with DM for over a year and have been relatively active might be able to get one.

Example:
Code:
[img]http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/images/smilies/batman.gif[/img] = :batman:
The keyword must be between two colons [::] so that we don't get confused. The original smiles will be changed to fit this format.

All requests are going to be here. There will also be a image size limit and will be judged. Also, nothing too inappropriate please.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Bro it should be like only for DM that have been here for 2+ years and all that, or else new kids might request smileys and quit afterwards. Just saying.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

Too big Knight.....maybe I need a smaller example

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Bro it should be like only for DM that have been here for 2+ years and all that, or else new kids might request smileys and quit afterwards. Just saying.
Good point....
And I can't find a single fucking one I like. ¬_¬

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I also agree that there should be at least a 2+ year requirement. Good idea ATV props :)

Stream:

DM Deathrow

There is now a new ruling on personal smileys. Too many smileys would overflow the chat box to lag it. Unfortunately everyone can't have it. Only senior members and members with 2+ years of experience will be able to request one. Those who requested early, gets in b4 lock. ;)