You’re not going to be happy with this Le-Braun!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Ok ladies and gents! J-fort back here to feed you some info from our Monday’s MLB games. I’ll be providing you with some results that caught my eye and anything I might think you need to hear or see. Here’s what I saw in fantasy baseball last night. Enjoy!
Ryan Braun – IF!! you haven’t heard, Ryan Braun has been suspended 65 games for the Biogenesis scandal and is out for the rest of the season. If you’re in a yearly league, drop him ASAP. Keeper League? That will be your personal decision, but if its me? I’m cutting bait and waiting for the next Bryce Harper, Yasiel Puig, Etc.
Tim Lincecum – The freak only made it 3.2 innings while allowing 8 earned runs, along with 9 hits, 3 home runs, and only 2 K’s. Woof! That’s fairly disappointing following a no hitter. Im selling high if possible. Or I’m just selling. Period.
Matt Garza – Traded to the Rangers for some prospects(Mike Olt). He’s got the stuff. The motivation will still be there. Ownership around 99% should still be there the rest of the way.
Junior Lake – 4 / 5 with 3 rbi and his first Major league homer. Congrats JL! Now deep leaguers be aware. This kid might be able to do some damage in the long run.
Carl Crawford – 3 / 5 with a pair of rbis. He’s Back! I hope.
AJ Ellis – 4 / 6 with 3 runs and 5 rbi and a home run. AJ is hot! Need a Catcher?
Miguel Cabrera – Left with some kind of waist/groin injury. Keep an eye on his status for tomorrow. I’m hoping it’s not too serious.
Nate Mclouth – 2 / 3 with a run and 3 walks. This kid just keeps getting it done and is batting leadoff. I’m riding this horse till he bucks.
Ike Davis – 2 / 4 with a rbi. Could Ike be heating up? It’s possible. Watch him close.
Adam LaRoche – Went 1 / 2 with 3 runs, an rbi, and a walk. I’m gonna keep an eye on him in case he’s available.

More...