GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
saying his a g, just coming puttin u guys in ur places

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
What's up Bronx ! Glad to see you back on our site ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Honestly, you assholes hating on him. Chill the fuck out, who are you again? So what if he talks different than you do, so what if he says nigga. Stop being stereotypical. People like you guys wouldn't be allowed in DM back in the day. It's wrong and ignorant, show some respect for an ex member. Seriously.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Honestly, you assholes hating on him. Chill the fuck out, who are you again? So what if he talks different than you do, so what if he says nigga. Stop being stereotypical. People like you guys wouldn't be allowed in DM back in the day. It's wrong and ignorant, show some respect for an ex member. Seriously.
so what if he says nigga?
i got threatened with the deletion of my account for saying that word. its unjust to not have the same rule for everybody

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
exactly firevice and respect an ex-member lol u have to give respect to earn respect

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
I remember him. I think I also had a screenie where I caught him Free Killing in MoHH2 when he was Co-Lead xD.

Stream:

DM BrOnX

The Senior Elite
i remember yo punk bitch ass!!! lol jp sup its DH from iP :D
lmao hoe ass ha jk yeah whats gud

dont make a thread if u dont want ppl to viiew it "nigga"
yeah if u puttin stupid ass sht like yur dumbass comment get off me

exactly firevice and respect an ex-member lol u have to give respect to earn respect
you earn respect by bein u. u know nun so dnt talk

I remember him. I think I also had a screenie where I caught him Free Killing in MoHH2 when he was Co-Lead xD.
see me on ps3!!! ha u still play mohh2 ?!?

cudnt have said it better myself

ya and u losin it real fast
is this reply to me?