Xbox/BO2

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
I did not play for about 2ish months just because the game is way better on PC, no magic bullets etc. How ever I did start up the ol xbox last night and play a few rounds. It was kind of depressing awhile back to have all these people on my friends list and no one ever played.

Some people sent me requests and i never even played with them, so what was the point? Well there was no point so boom you're gone. I only really want people on my FL that actually play. I know some people still play periodically [MENTION=1738]DM Forbington[/MENTION] [MENTION=4018]DM Viktomize[/MENTION], hmu and lets play some. Sick of playing by myself all the time.

P.S If i dont respond right away it because 99% of the time i have notifications set to off because i receive like 20 Friend Requests a day from kids who got excited that i play with people like Wings hutch etc and hope to get eFamous.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Dam, seems like i keep missing you by a couple of hours, but i did get to play with Morb and Deadly Cobra last night.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Welcome to my world toon. Always felt like this on PS3 back in MW3 days... I would just try to set up a consistent schedule of when everyone's on. It may seem strange but as you know, organization saves time and pain so thus it creates more "fun".

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
jumped on the old ps3 last night, might spend some time playing it again. Had fun, but mostly played with my cousins and nephews.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I love how ya mentioning ya PSN experiences on an XBOX thread...