Worst Company in America?

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
lol. A bank is better than a gaming corporation? Btw, why wasn't this a worldwide thing. Cuz I would put AIG as the worst corp in the world.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Your also 16 years old.
*cough* I'm actually 14, i just never felt like asking for my correct age. And yes, (shouldn't have used a subordinate conjunction to start a sentence) I may not know all about EA and shit, but did you know that AIG took a bailout from the U.S to go relax in Hawaii?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
*cough* I'm actually 14, i just never felt like asking for my correct age. And yes, (shouldn't have used a subordinate conjunction to start a sentence) I may not know all about EA and shit, but did you know that AIG took a bailout from the U.S to go relax in Hawaii?
BP is probably worse. As are Fannie Mae, Freddy Mac, and Goldman Sachs. it's all subjective though.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
calm down chunky

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
That's what EA gets for making MOH (2010)