i cant snipe, i voted Everdream.
the best person ive seen is Killabrothers aka Deathrow and EverdreamDR

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
OneAndOnlyToad

DK is good if you consider running into claymores and dying a good sniping tactic.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
At someone respects me...*points to Charles*

WOW! Who do you think is the one man sniper team?
Get yo rhyme right HO3

What about Jack, he rapes pretty good, he beat me only by a few because of the gay respawns that go to the enemy.

Stream:

DM xE uS Ta cE

Founding Member
i snipe but i vote for killabros he the best i ever saw

PURE OWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shutup:

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
haha be yall cant snipe like me headshots are never the lucky 7's if you catch my drift....

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
No offense but DK sucks at sniping and shouldn't be on the list. I have only seen CK snipe a little bit, the rest I've never really seen sniping so I'm not gonna vote. But DK should not be on the list. He's ok at other things, but sniping just ain't his thing.

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
.....I do not know how demonking has 3 votes!! who ever voted for demonking say "I" on the reply. i believe demonking is cheating:dry:

but i put demonking on the list because he just poped in my head, i forgot to put some ppl on the list soo...... forgive me?:dance9bh:

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
so u don't think im a good sniper huh? r u criticalizing me!? ur lowering morale....

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
so u don't think im a good sniper huh? r u criticalizing me!? ur lowering morale....

Yes I'm saying you aren't a good sniper, and if you want to argue the fact you can play me 1v1 AGAIN, but I've already beat you 5 times 1v1 in a sniper match, and once in an assault rifle match, and you have not been able to beat me 1v1. Now, I don't mean that in a bad way, you are pretty good with a rifle and your claymores are well placed I have seen. Just you don't belong in this category or poll. You were a good sniper in MoHH1 but CoD4 sniping just ain't your strong side. That's all man, no hard feelings, it's just like me with a shotgun and knife, I suck with them. We all have our different strengths and that's what makes us a strong team :D. If we were all snipers, we wouldn't do very well. So.....rock on ya'll and keep up the fight! ::head bang

Stream:

DM Penrod

Sergeant
I've been trying to work on my snipe skills. But i'd have to choose killabrothas because he's really the only one i've played with who snipes haha :dance9bh: