#GamingNews MW:Warzone what are your classes?

mashupman

Founder
Console: Headset:
I am back playing cod for first time I aaaages.
just wondering what classes you lot are using? what would you say are best weapon combos? I like to run assault n shotty (2 primaries) so which 2, compete with which attachments, would you recommend?
tia

mashupman

Founder
right then...so what's he story with this fuckwit of a game crashing my ps4? crashed it multiple times when I downloaded the game from the store and multiple times with this goddamn patch. I've read it's common but no answers what to do really ffs

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Must be overheating that paperweight..:p

Anyways...back on topic...
I have no clue as to the best advice for your question on best classes. It really depends on your play style. Speaking for myself, I’m one of those run & gun scrubs with my silenced golden dragon AK47 with the 75round drum mags with PILA backup for those fucking campers...aka Ghost 141 Ghost 141 :p

mashupman

Founder
right, so I uninstalled game and latest patch and reinstalled overnight..managed to play a couple of games....hopefully problem resolved.

OUTL4W OneDrunkOUTL4W similar style to me..also......separately, tagging isn't working properly....once I start to tag someone here it resets. it starts off showing ur name then when I click your name, and go to type next word, that's @One is what I'm left with and not the full name

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
@OneDrunkOUTL4W similar style to me..also......separately, tagging isn't working properly....once I start to tag someone here it resets. it starts off showing ur name then when I click your name, and go to type next word, that's @One is what I'm left with and not the full name
were you one your phone or pc? If on phone...might be due to auto-correct. This stupid forum won't let me tag myself in order to check.