What are you doing with your old PSP games?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
So I have been cleaning out a lot of my crap lately and I have been getting rid of a lot of stuff. I gathered up all of my CDs that I will never listen to again and was about to bring them to a music store to trade in when I saw they buy/sell games too! (CO ppl: Second Spin in Denver)

I gathered some PSP games that I was willing to part with and here's what I got:

Winning Eleven 9: $2.50
Tekken DR: $2.50
Daxter: $2.50
GTA: LCS: $1.25

I kept Lumines 1&2, WTF! (just for this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rXkfWbefJQ), LocoRoco, Mohh2 and of course mohh1 (That game is going to be buried with me) 951 I kept MC3 for you.

They also took my PS2 Jeopardy for $1.25 and they only took 2 out of like 20 CDs at $1.25 a piece... SO I'm still stuck with these CDs. They also refused to take Hot Shots Golf. :[

Anyway, I was kinda bummed at the values, but while they were checking the trade value, I looked at their inventory. I found GTA IV for $7.99 and Hot Tub TIme MAchine for $8.99... AND there was a buy1 get 1 half off sale, so GTA was 3.99... O_O

So with the trade in credit -cost, I paid $1.47 for GTA IV and one of my favorite movies.

TL;DR - I finally bought GTA IV, and basically got it for nothing.

Are you guys hanging onto your PSP games? Selling them online? Maybe you can swap them with other DM ppl if you still wanted to play certain titles?

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
yea i only have like 2 psp games anyway besides the H4XXXXiiiiinnnn part lol i have FTB2 (of course) and ftb3 ill prob throw that shit across the street

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
yea i only have like 2 psp games anyway besides the H4XXXXiiiiinnnn part lol i have FTB2 (of course) and ftb3 ill prob throw that shit across the street
LMFAO why would u do that it was a pretty good game until the faggots came to hack it

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Not worth it. I played 2 of these games. I loved them but u can't pay 60 bucks for ps2. Hell I bought my third faborite ps2 series of all time, Sly Cooper, for 30 bucks and it was ps3.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Only games I play on mine now are Ace Combat's and Tekkan everynow and then.
Can't go on PSN, and cba to make another account.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Not worth it. I played 2 of these games. I loved them but u can't pay 60 bucks for ps2. Hell I bought my third faborite ps2 series of all time, Sly Cooper, for 30 bucks and it was ps3.
The store has that ps2 pack for $22 (I can get it half off if I buy something else). Im leaning more towards the HD collection for 360 tho. Amazon has it for $37 new. I would have to find MGS1 somewhere else.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
sold all of em to "badass" 3rd graders for $50 a pop.
This kid that I know is literally 10 years old but spoiled. He doesn't know PSP games are outdated, and he buys them from me for $30 a piece (y)

The rest of the PSP games will be thrown in a bonfire whenever I go camping (y)

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i treat my psp games like textbooks. companies want to buy them back for a ridiculous price so i end up just keeping them. i only have like 5 psp games though cuz i had cfw for the longest time.

Stream:

J

jasonkorrey

I have give out my old PSP games to my small brother. He is enjoying it too much with it. Everyday he can play it with their friends and entertain their self too much.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I remember when I was going to sell most of my games (I have hundreds) and they only added up to about a $100 back... BULL!!!

I just give the games I don't like to my little cousins and brothers. They end up selling them either way...

Nowadays, I just let all of my precious childhood memories sit in a box, so that one day my children will have something to play with...because their cheap ass Dad refused to buy anymore BULL that's going to depreciate in value the second it is purchased inside the damn store...

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
I gave all my games to my nephew years ago. and tor I knew it u dirty hacker lol