Welcome to the DM Website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Welcome to the OFFICIAL website of the Demon Messiashs clan. This is the real deal. This site was created by me and my brother (Jeff Smith). This site was started out of love for my clan Demon Messiashs (DM). I am a proud member of the greatest clan in the MOH game. With top notch people such as DM Action, DM Morbidforce, DM Shark, DemonKing17; DM is bound to be number one and will glady kill and mane anyone in our way. Also this website is going to be a threat to EA.com's forum. Though this is mainly a DM clan website I will add numerous games to the forum. So that everyone can be happy and when the new MOH game comes out we will have reviews tips tricks and what not. I hope you all enjoy this site because we made it for you. And don't forget to do your part by telling EVERYONE you know about this site, the people that know us the more people will love us. Except for the occasional haters. But enjoy the site we've added features that are exclusive and we just want you to be happy. Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.