War Story #4 Listen to music on this one!

Stream:

C

Coolking101

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BgQG30mHg8k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BgQG30mHg8k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

*General Williams looks up in the sky as an 3 4-4E fighter jets fly over*

*General Patterson rushes over to Williams at base of flag pole*

Patterson: I'm here Sir you going to be alright just stay calm sir!

Williams: -chokes on his own blood- This battle is your victory now, keep it, embrace it.

Patterson: No Sir! Sir hang in there! Get me a damn medic!

Williams: -struggles heavily becomes short on breath- Have someone else right the name on the tombstone -breaks down crying-

Patterson: General NO!

General Williams Passes Away -story skips ahead to Arlington National Cemetery-

*Honor Guards march with flag draped casket towards where Williams will be laid to rest*

*Taps is played*

Gunnery Sergeant Edwards: In front of me lies Lieutenant General John L. Williams. On the Friday of October 13th, 1971, General Williams lost his life raising the American flag amongst a North Vietnamese base. He is the highest ranked casualty of this hellish conflict. The flag he raised will forever be flown at half staff above his grave which is grouped with the men he lost that day. I will now let a close friend of the General who was there that day say a few words.

General Patterson: Words cannot express how empty the Corps are without John. Throughout and beyond Korea I served a long side him and can tell you first hand, that he wouldn't have gone any other way. John will always be remembered in the entirety of the corps as a man who never let his men perish without going to the greatest extent of justification. On behalf of the United States of America, I grant John L. Williams, Lieutenant General United States Marines Corps both the Purple Heart and Medal of Honor. May he rest in everlasting peace.

-21 Gun Salute is Sounded- M16s fire three times in single shot.

Patterson 25 years later: On you Uncle's grave under the words John L. Williams is something he said to his men in Korea, "I cannot promise that all of you will make it back safely, but dead or alive we will all come home together."

To be continued SEMPER FIDELIS

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
Console: Headset:
coolking u really have no idea how good that wuz and tht music behind it.. it gave me the chills

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Music has a way of captivating you into the text! Thanks man, theres more to come!