War Story #3

Stream:

C

Coolking101

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6J6YDxvt1Jk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6J6YDxvt1Jk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

CHARGE!!!! GET UP THAT HILL MEN AND DONT TURN BACK!!!!! NOT ONE FUCKING STEP BACK!! GOOO!

*First men reach top of hill only to be gunned down by 6 stationary T-54 tanks*

Williams: God damnit! Dont retreat! Dont retreat, get over that hill if its the last thing you do, we will kill every one of those bastards! You are my responsibility now men, if you die it is under my oath!

*Three MP Helicopters land to take corrupt soldiers away*

*MP's see all that is happening and instead join in the fight*

Commander: MP's, this is treason! This is treason!

Williams: MPs charge left flank and meet up with others! GO NOW!

*Williams sees entire right flank get mowed down*

OVAL OFFICE Chief Secretary of Defense: Mr. President we have received a call that 4 batallions of men have disobeyed your order of holding charge, what do you want to do sir?

President Eisenhower: Charlie, you know our experiences back on Iwo Jima. We were told not to charge the ridge and we saw our men die and we sure as hell charged, I gave that order believing that a charge was avoidable but when I see the numbers I say let there be light on the men right now!

Charles McDouglas: I do remember Sir oh wait! We have reports saying that all air support is to far out to aid and our men are outnumbered 8 vietcong to 1 G.I. and atleast 3 dozen T-54s

Eisenhower: You mean to tell me that we have men charging into a practical Hell, get me telivised and on the phone with their Commander now!

*CHARGE CONTINUES*

Williams: Give me a sit rep on all platoons!

Colonel Pyle: Heres the list sir,

Able Squad: wiped out
Bravo Squad: thirteen out of 46 left
Charlie Squad: wiped out
4th Batallion Rangers: wiped out
Delta Ops 6th Rangers: wiped out

MPs and Foxtrot Squad are all that are holding strong sir!

Williams: -crumples paper- Do not show me anything like this again! Get me air support now!

Pyle: Air support is unavailible sir!

Williams: Fuck it! -takes out m1911 that was picked up off Commanding Officer in Korea

*General Williams loads and cocks weapon and charges up hill*

Williams: MPS MOVE DOWN PATH KEEP GOING DOWN WE ARE ALMOST AT THE BASE! FOXTROT SQUAD SURPEESS THEM!

*hundreds of M16's ring out in unison*

General Patterson: Got you back! Air support is at a SHIT MORTARS!!

*explosions ring out across ridge*

***President on every channel in U.S. ; People of the United States of America, it has been told to me that we have upwards of 5,000 U.S. service men deployed in the same battle as we speak. 5,000 out of 15,000 that are in Vietnam at this moment. We must pray for the men who right now are outnumbered 8 to 1 in this engagement and we must bring them all home dead or alive. I ask that the Congress declare a further state of war as a result of this dastardly conflict. May it be known, that the people of the United States of America can and will win through to absolute victory!

-Calls Commander: This is President Eisenhower. Commander, stand down your authority, we have it from here, Radio Silence please.

General Williams: *Escapes explosions and fires three shots into a Vietcong solider and sprints carrying with him an American Flag that once flew at the 38th parallel in Korea.*

General Patterson: Supresses Williams with his m14.

General Williams: Slashes North Vietnamese flag from pole at their base and strings U.S. flag to rope.

Patterson: Get down Sir! Heavy MG!

*numerous bullets whiz through General Williams's body as he finishes raising the U.S. Flag and he drops to the bottom of the flag pole.

To be continued

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
woah good story wonder whats going to happen next post more coolking :D

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
My Grandpa was in the 'Nam war and was a sniper. He would get dropped in and kill other snipers/troops so the U.S could move up. He's killed over 100 people :O. He passed away though :\ good man.