War Story #2

Stream:

C

Coolking101

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ne6VKazFBRg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ne6VKazFBRg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

*Helicopter lands near last communication area*

General Williams: My God Jack. -hesitates- -men screaming in background-

General Jack Patterson: General three medivac helicopters are enroute to take the dead and wounded back to the MS station. And 2 divisions are moving up to assist.

General Williams: I could have stopped this Jack. I could have been here serving a long side them. I need to do something about this!

General Patterson: I'm right there with you General but the Commander doesn't want to push this battle on to a higher degree.

General Williams: Look around damnit, You don't think burnt, unrecognizable men is a higher degree? This is a fucking genocide!

*Three troop helicopters land nearby* Colonel Keating: Sir we're set and deployed for anything -salutes-

General Williams: -hesitates at sight around him- Keating, do you remember back in Korea, when we lost all but 20 men?

Colonel Keating: Yes Sir, I will never forget it.

General Williams: This moment in my career, I feel it is necessary to do again what we did back then, Prepare Charge over their border!

Colonel Keating: Men, stand fast! Charge over the hill on command! We will see who takes the glory from this field! Do not count days over there, do not count miles! Count only the number of those sons a bitches you have killed!

---Rotor Blades heard in distance----

*Commander Reethe's Helicopter Intercom: General! What the fuck is wrong with you man?!? Stand down! Say again STAND DOWN!

General Williams: Negative Sir, I cannot do that! I will sound this charge!

Commander: Men Following the General! You are under oath as United States Marines, carrying out this charge will reflect otherwise! Do not charge!

Colonel Keating: General, everybody is in position, ready to call charge, we are following you, no matter what!

Commander: General if you do not stand down, WE WILL FIRE ON YOU!

-men in position overhear and start trembling-

General Patterson to General Williams: I have your back sir!

General Williams: -hesitates--thinks about 47 years in the Marines--Thinks about burnt men that were under his command- Do it! CHARGE!

To Be Continued