War Story #1

Stream:

C

Coolking101

***ENCLOSED I am typing up my own war stories here because I'm known to leave people on the edge of their seats when I make these stories up. Enjoy and feedback and criticism welcome. Click vid below and then read to get the emotion out of it. ENJOY
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e1jhJeAsV3Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e1jhJeAsV3Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

May 6th, 1969
Lieutenant General Richard S. Williams - United States Marine Corps
Ghost Recon Brigade Sierra
Saigon, Vietnam

Situational Reports to Washington D.C.

Captain Johnson - Charlie Squad: " General we are on patrol in outskirts of town, no sign of tangos yet, we'll keep watch. "

Major Hawkins - Able Squad: " General! We are under heavy enemy fire, half the platoon has been taken out! We need air support now! Say again we need air support!

General Williams - " Unable Major, say again Unable to call in air support, Radar Jammers are high in number! "

Major Hawkin's Radio - -Bullets whiz by in background " This is Private Hansfield the Major has been killed by heavy grenade fire! We are only 7 strong WE NEED A MEDIVAC! SIR!, Please! "

General Williams - " Son there is nothing we can do, Hold You Position! Say again hold your Position! U2 Spyplane has picked up tangos closing in on you from the north, possible 300 strong! Hold Fast! "

* Radio crackles * -screaming in background- " Our sapper's been hit! Say again he is down --Keep firing guys! Keep em off of us! General we are low on ammo here! "

General Williams to Brigadier General Patterson: " I'm getting my damn men out of there screw what the Commander Said! You get my men out of there now do you here me! "

General Patterson: " Sir Recommend We enable Broken Arrow! "

General Williams: -hesitates- " O.K. do it! "

General Williams: " Private! We have air support enroute now! 7 minutes out! Danger Close! "

Private: " Retreat to the East! Air support in bound - Jet Engines Screaming in Background - SHIT!!! Get the fuck dow.... " *Radio Crackles and communication lost-

General Patterson- " Sir, what do you want to do now? "

General Williams- -Hesitates continuously-

General Patterson- SIR!

General Williams- " You get me on a damn helicopter out there now! We are getting them the hell, out of there! "

TO BE CONTINUED

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Lol its all good bro, I can't either. Hope you liked the story, let me know if you guys want more!

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Yeah it's mainly a power struggle in this part. More to come!

Stream:

C

Coolking101

That was the situation in Vietnam, we had truthfully messed up, U.S. units were spread to thin and Vietnamese knew that and used it against us, creating a charge.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Console: Headset:
i enjoyed watching this movie ...Good stuff coolking :D ...To The Bat Cave!!