URGENT MESSAGE FOR RR TEAM.-.-

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
WHAT KIND OF SCHOOL CLOSES AT 4 PM?! WTF?!
ok, so we cant all do the old meeting time.
i dont mind it being an hour later.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Ok, I made the proper clan for RR now that Tom managed to get on. If you can, please come on now or a soon as possible?

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
RC when you get a more active team keep track of comes on at your meeting time and let me know, its a requirement that RC's request are followed step it up

Stream:

D

DM zackcrazy10

madarmy wanted to t/o for DM if RC or TOM ever gets on im the only on ever onlin anymore i c RC get on for like 10 min and then get off same thing with psy i nvr c tom its really irritating ,i thought we had everythieng worked out but apperantly not ,we need to start recruiting ,we have to be more active :whipit:

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
madarmy wanted to t/o for DM if RC or TOM ever gets on im the only on ever onlin anymore i c RC get on for like 10 min and then get off same thing with psy i nvr c tom its really irritating ,i thought we had everythieng worked out but apperantly not ,we need to start recruiting ,we have to be more active :whipit:
HEEYY! im on for at least an hour.
not my fault if u get on 10 mins before i leave lol XD
besides, im tired. i have loads of things goin on. school is a fkn bitch, i have to guitar, mw2 which is taking over my life and yeah
xD
i dont play much anymore... :(
but i played like 10 games yesterday and im proud to say IVE STILL GOT IT! muahahahahaxD

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
= Has BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG ass test on Monday and Wednesday.
Once that's done, I'm back. =D