UC's / Dukes Announcement

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
its been quite some time since ive been back to gaming i recently did my taxes already know how much im gettin (not tellin lol) wiht that im plannin on gettin the xbox 360 wiht the ps vita and some 3ds games ill b back to gaming around next month for sure so jus wait a few the rise of THE REAL ALMIGHTY GOD is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

give me like 2-5 weeks if not less

360 - games ill get are like cod bo, mw3(most likelly), and a few more gotta check

ps vita - some fightin games, of course the main core games we gonna b in, that silent hill game, and a few more

3ds ima get shit i havnt gotten a few ima get the mario kart, mario land 3d, res evil rev, and metal gear 3d

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
y get 360 ya know they aint gonna play wit u unless u go mlg pro.....

jk though

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Be very happy to see you on vita and 360 UC

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
yea soon enough and btw tor theres already a ps3 in my house its not mine its my bros though but i can play it a few times

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
HEADASS!! fancy af, vita and 360? sheit! you a dog!

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
Get cod bo for 360 and gears of war 3, and u good. Then get ps vita n a few games. Fk 3ds games lol

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Me estimating thats around $800-900 in one shot. I don't know how much you got, but that seems like a good portion of your tax return(im assuming because you are 19, assuming you have no kids, assuming you go school part time? or work full time?).

My advice is to save some of the money because you never know when there is a situation where you need cash immediately.

Just my two cents

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
saving money is the way to go! i haven't worked at all this semester, and I'm good financially. Getting a summer job tho lol

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I got PS3 and 360.

I acklowledge that 360 is better but XBL is being a shit stain and not letting me play!

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
yea blaze i hear u man but who knows what will happen in the end it will b all the heat of the moment u get me??? and roy why is not letting u play????

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
uhh yea gimmie next weekedn i did somthing thaty involved a little bit more money LMAO i will get it before the end of the month though

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
dnt think anyone reads this anymore but for those that do i got the 360 today its all hooked up ima use it tmorrow around 6:30 pm central, put it on ur clock this is a BIG moment in history lol