Twitter

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
if u have a account hmu. @DMTStreets. I want to push more dm activity and get to know more members better. mainly because I plan on enlisting in the military this year.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
also to get more forum, possibly recruiting new potential members. thanks

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
you're enlisting in the military?

and i believe also we had a DM twitter i think atv was running it

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
yeah tor im sure I text u that after I spoke to a recruiter Monday if not try texting back lol. but yeah pretty much im waiting a year to get in shape ( not be a shape ha ha) . just for the fact I have to have my knee doc clear me, so that's why a year so I can build it up as much as I can b4.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
but yeah tor instead of moving to Cali with my brother like I told u. I decided to make my own path and fullfill something I wanted to do b4 shit went all south lol . plus doing it for my kids to. and b4 I hear more ppl say man u could get shot and killed. that can happen now with how society is. at least ppl watch your back there lol

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
fuck what people say dude, do you. Make sure you read into every little thing before you sign your name tho dude. I just got this new advisor at school, he was in the navy for 8 years. He was telling me how he got surprised with an extra 3 years of Navy time that he didn't know he signed up for lol.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
oh believe me Rico I will, that's the shit that ain't happening. regardless ima shoot for Max pay 38 yrs of service. I know I wont have worry about a job during in between cause my brother's friend owns he's own production company lol

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
ok so once I hear back from some teams you guys ready for some scrims

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
I'm down, anyone up for it, let's have some fun and I'm sure we can learn a lot from this, win or lose.

P.s the notice gave me confidence. Lol

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
that's good rpn, its what im trying to do. win or lose any team anyone scrim with is just a scouting them to see what as a team to pick up on. if were ever going shoot for real competition as a clan this is the next step win or lose.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I agree rpn...and good luck with any scrims/matches.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
once my net back up rpn ill be right there with ya. maybe we can pull one out the ass and shock one with a underdog what the fuck just happened moment lol

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
@Hhasyy if you want to follow me, I mostly tweet with friends and such, not really anything about gaming anymore

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
sure will. . . . better than following these rappers and shit who absolutely now I think are retarded or something with some of their jackass tweets lol