TW CAN SUCK A F'KING COCK!

Stream:

Console: Headset:
Eat a dick TW !!! I have bannished ungreatful, whinny lil bitches who are or will lose their villages BY HKM, HK-A and any allianced tribemember! Hail HKM for all those still active in the game!!

DMW4L MG

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Yeah, me and MG got banned today..... Reason= It is against the rules to send attacks on the same village while on a shared internet connection.

These attacks were fakes, not even real attacks. Our tribe, who is in third place. Took out the #9th placed tribe in less that 2weeks of fighting.

It is normal to send hundreds of fakes to you enemy, to confuse them on which attacks are real, and which are fake.

Upon realizing we had broke a rule, I wrote the admins, and told them i had broke a rule that i did not know about, and that i was sorry, and it wouldnt happen again.

There response (instead of saying jeez, thanks for being honest with us, cause we had'nt caught it)...... Was to ban me and MG from the game, and tell us how bad we are.

They didnt mind taking our money every month (under a shared connection) to support the game and buy ourselfs premium accounts.

they are retarded, and can kiss my ass.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
we should plan a way to fuck with them.....

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
It's dumb Viktomize, if you don't get strong fast you get taken over. I was having fun with it then a really big tribe literally pooped on me and took me over. so i said fck this and i dont play it anymore lol.

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
yea i got fucked over on this game then kinda gave it up and i logged on 2 days ago and all 3 of my accounts..lol..were banned.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Yeah, i was sitting you wasnt i? It said you had three accounts on one connection. It wouldnt let me make an appeal for you. Cause i was a sitter.....

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
yea funny thing was i put the 3 accounts on sharred internet connection and one of the was my brothers and the other two were mine.

Stream:

we need to find all the lil hackers here and ppl who can rick roll and just screw with them!!! this way we at least get the money back we spent for the premium accounts!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
gimme the email its easy to make them get tons of spam. just find one of those adds that says "free ps3" click on it type in their email and click next. bam they get about 500 msgs a day. do it for 10 offers or so and they're fucked :D

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
That sux...
Good to kno tho cuz me n my bro been attackin the same guy so were gunna need to stop
W38 Ftw
Oh i just nobled a guy hus village wuz called HKM and he in HK-A in anotha world
haha..