Tomorrow’s Fantasy Baseball Streamers Today!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Like the headline says! Here are your best pitching and hitting fantasy baseball streamers for*Wednesday, July 24!*Note all ownership percentages are from Yahoo! Happy streaming!
The Horses
AJ Griffin – SP – 57% owned. Griffin has pitched against the Astros twice this year and has been fairly pedestrian. They are still the Astros, so I think he can work out the kinks and get back to pitching well*tomorrow. (Rating ****)
Chad Gaudin – SP – 22% owned. Gaudin has been on fire lately. In his last four outings, his totals are 23.1 innings, 2 earned runs, and 23 strikeouts. He gets Cincinnati at home*tomorrow. (Rating ****)
Kyle Lohse – SP – 59% owned. Lohse has been better as of late and gets a pretty decent matchup in the Padres*tomorrow*at home. (Rating ***)
Jorge De La Rosa – SP – 46% owned. I feel like I recommend De La Rosa every week. Maybe its because I do! Jorge has been very good all year and is widely under owned. He currently sports a 3.12 ERA and gets the Marlins*tomorrow. (Rating *****)
The Lumber
Mark Reynolds – 3B – 52% owned. Marky Mark is 2 for 3 with a home run off lefty Joe Saunders and I think there’s a good chance he busts out of his slumptomorrow. (Rating ****)
* Warning! Stream at your own risk.
** A less risky stream, which is better, I think.
*** You can feel pretty safe about this streamer, but not ecstatic.
**** Now were talking, stream with confidence baby!
***** OMG! A must streamer! Go! Hurry, don’t walk. Run!!!
Hit me up in the Comments section or on Twitter*@jfort753*with questions, or if you feel I missed any other strong low percentage streamers for today. We’re all a family here at*hecmanroto.com*so help a brotha from another motha out! See you tomorrow with more stream plays! J-Fort signing out!

More...