To The FTB3 Team (10.13.10)

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
First, I'd like to thank Gaza for having the faith in me to make me commander. I will not disappoint.

Second, I have made a new Demon Messiahs roster on FTB3. With the exception of Brutal, everyone on the old roster has been sent a friend request. Accept it ASAP!

As for the site roster, I will be making a new thread for it once I get a good feel for who's in and who's out. So, that said..go accept that invite. Otherwise, you're out.

Every night, I will be making a room titled "DM" in the most populated server. I would appreciate it if everyone in DM that goes on FTB3 would join that room! If you wish to get a tryout, that is the room to join, as well.
If I, for any reason, am unable or fail to make the room, I would like for a Co-Leader to make it. Right now, this means you, Duke.

As for wars, I'll be contacting MV about scheduling some future matches. I also plan on getting some wars with non-AWL clans. Simply because most active clans on FTB3 don't use AWL consistently, and we need the experience that warring them can provide.
I need to know from you guys what times you are available! I know that, for example, Marine can't play after 10PM EST. Any information on your availability will help me greatly!

There will be some expectations for you guys on the team.
If a week passes without me seeing you, you will receive a warning. If another week passes with the same result, you will be cut. This is nothing against you personally, but we need to keep the team clean and trim.
If you have a reasonable excuse for why I haven't seen you in that period of time, do not hesitate to share it with me. If I judge it to be satisfactory, I may make an exception to the rule.

Another expectation is that you guys conduct yourselves in a worthy manner. DM deserves to be respected, but we have to earn that among the FTB3 community. This means no unnecessary shit talking, no hacking, no cheating in any way, and no whining. The last one may sound like a joke, but think about it: How often do other players get on your nerves because they're whining about how or why they lost a match? Often.
Good sportsmanship. That is what is expected from you as a Demon Messiah.

If you have a concern about someone else on the team, or about the way something is being done, don't hesitate to ask/tell me about it!

And that's it for now! I hope to see all of you on the field. :D

DM4L,
Will

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
i like the actions u took with this! and i like how u pointed out NO SHIT TALKING!!

really DM is a respectful clan and when we lose, we will lose respectfully and then win the next one,

go get em boys

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I will follow these rules to the letter. I know you will make a great commander bro,so keep it up. After I earn myself up the ranks I'll help in the recruitment process.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Thanks for the support, guys!

ATV, it won't take you long to get there, bro! Thanks again for coming back for us!

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Ugh, so I guess I need to tryout again since I didn't get an invite?..

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I make the room around 11EST, Marine. But I'll play a little bit throughout the day as I am available.

Oops, sorry Michael! You weren't on the old roster! I'll make sure you get one.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I make the room around 11EST, Marine. But I'll play a little bit throughout the day as I am available.

Oops, sorry Michael! You weren't on the old roster! I'll make sure you get one.
It's fine man. I'll do my best to be on at 11pm EST tonight by the way, depends whether or not my homework is done.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
awww i cant make it at 11 at weekdays :l and weekends i can make it all well :l

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I think we should.

So, what kind would you guys like? Bright and sexy, or dark and effective?