to cpt

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
lol so idk if uve been watching sportscenter lately but theres allegations that say michigan exeeded the weekly practice time alloted by the ncaa in the 2008 2009 season. after the report came out tony clemmons, former michigan wr now at colorado confiremed the allegations are true. well guess what. u added one hell of duecebag looser onto ur football team. hes nub, he had a horrible gpa in highschool so id lol if hes acidemically ineligible. if that doesnt happen i hope he tears his acl. oh and btw he was 4th string waterboy on our team and wasnt good enough to play at wr so if he starts the year after this then i will lol as well. tony clemmons sucks cock. that is all.

ps cpt i still love u (homo)

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Yeah I saw this last night. What a stupid thing to bust a school on. Well at least it's not as bad as all the shit we got busted for (google stewie's sexy parties) but it still sucks, I heard they might strip scholarships :[

Well yeah we have like no WR's since our star transferred to UCLA >:[ so this dude probably will play next year.

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
damn 4 hours a week?? hell week for football at my schoo is 8 hours a day o_0

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
wow this is bs now some whore wrote an artical on espn.com http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=hill/090904&sportCat=ncf in a completetly opinionated fashion ''But what these Michigan players -- and some of their parents -- are alleging against Rodriguez goes far beyond a little extra work.''thats bs, put ''in my opinion'' in there u stupid bitch. this is so biased this is like watching fox news. edit: heres another one i just found "
It wasn't long ago that Stanford coach Jim Harbaugh was blasted by Michigan fans for the brutally honest comments he made about how Michigan steers football players toward less-than-challenging coursework. And once their playing days are done, these players aren't equipped to handle the real world.
"Michigan is a good school and I got a good education there," Harbaugh said. "But the athletic department has ways to get borderline guys in and, when they're in, they steer them to courses in sports communications. They're adulated when they're playing, but when they get out, the people who adulated them won't hire them."
That's real talk -- the kind you won't hear from most coaches." wow this person obviously has a grudge against michigan