! TITANS AND KNIGHTS DUELTAGE! FINALY

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
BTW IF UR READING THIS RIGHT AFTER I POSTED THIS, ITS NOT UP YET OR THE QUALITY IS BAD. WAIT AN HOUR OR SO. THIS WAS JUST UPLOADED. watch in high quality. i couldnt render in avi cua the file was to big but 8mbps wmv is good quality but it might lag if ur pc cant handle it. thanks FV for the idea for my 1st song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9X1eH-9CUI

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Lol nvm now it says it's ok but it wanted me to audioswap

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Wow that is badass! Nice job with that vid man I know you have been working hard on that thing! Almost jimped at those 2 parts on crossfire where you jump out on the sniper bldg near A and the one where you clear out all 3 dudes in the same room lol.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
no i lied Siik Siinz iiz automattiiically better the u becuzz he has 2 ii's in his name twiice

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
LOL yea btw that clip that posted as a pic with the 4 snipers by my name is towaords the end right b4 the credits try like 8: 50 maybe b4

Stream:

MajorTom

Sergeant Major
There are some pretty amazing no scopes and 360, nice editing too.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
no shoutout to me in the video? wtfbbq
I would have given specific shout outs to some site members but then people who didn't get shouts would be like WTF so I just said every1 at dmclanforum.com. Also if ur wondering the mtn giant shout out at the end was an inside joke for him. Don't hate :)

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Nice shootin tex'

but do you have what it takes to take on #23 in teh world???

Muahahaha :D