Time to schedule a war

Stream:

cOnViCtiOn-4L

Sergeant
Console: Headset:
this is for rr..3v3 please.umm..just tell me when you can do this..and ill post it on my site...but please..give me two days notice on the war date

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Erm...idk,xD, if my teams feeling up to it. If you haven't noticed, we are just trying to clean are selves up from so many Traitors, so you might have to wait a bit.

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Yeah. Even the mighty DM Messiahs are dead. Even though they were trash at every PSP game but yeah their dead.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Erm, actually, now, no they are not yet, we just added 6 loyal people, so, there! =P
And we SO trash , we lasted the whole of RR so far with a 200+CW rec of JUST THIS player generation!
Wait a sec, that's a good thing, fuck you scrub. <3

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Yeah. Even the mighty DM Messiahs are dead. Even though they were trash at every PSP game but yeah their dead.
Did you war wick and the 360 team? if not then your too scared to face em for sure.MOHH2 Team has beaten you guys multiple times (not that sure).

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Did you war wick and the 360 team? if not then your too scared to face em for sure.MOHH2 Team has beaten you guys multiple times (not that sure).

I challanged them, and at the time they didn't even have a GB team lmfao

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
since when do you need a GB? lmao your a dumbass

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
ye were down for this CV tom, is good Wednesday is good lets get this popping then i want to rip some IP, and MV

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
because you have a certain fuck name Diinamik0shotzz talking mad shit like he could even stand a challenge against us

Stream:

cOnViCtiOn-4L

Sergeant
wow truefag..gdfo outta my topic.
@gaza:dinamiik sucks.i pwned him 2O-6
and yea,wednesday is good,ill post the date on my site.

do you have a specific time?

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
Erm...idk,xD, if my teams feeling up to it. If you haven't noticed, we are just trying to clean are selves up from so many Traitors, so you might have to wait a bit.
dident u just get some new recruits like the ones that were in DM b4