Thread Viewing Problems

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
Why when I go to the home page and click on a thread name on the lower right of the page does it send me to an entirely different thread than the one I clicked on? For example, when I click on the thread titled, "The Assumption Song," it takes me to a thread called "Clan Record on FTB3 problem solved." I went back and checked and that clan record thread isn't even in the list of threads. Is this a recurring problem for anyone else here or is it just happening to me? It's not just that one thread that does it, a lot of them do. I'm not complaining in any way, if it's just a glitch that's occurring with the account transferring process than I am perfectly happy to wait until it pleasures Mr. Meat to look into it. =) He's an UBER busy man ya'll and I don't even understand why he loves us so much to do this for us but we should all be immensely grateful and there shouldn't be ANY complaining AT ALL because our site wouldn't even be getting worked on and trying to be made better without him. I'm asking for some responses if this thread re-direction problem happens to any of you as well so that I can differentiate if it's a problem with the website or maybe a problem with my java or browser or something like that.
<center>
Thanks,
Jesseronimo

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
yes jesse this is probably a result of the server transfers. it is occuring to me too lol

when i log on at home i have 328 posts, but at school i have like 2990 posts, something like that, this is just occuring and is our "payment" for the site to stop lagging. I appreciate what MM and nikki are doing to stop this, and I will be pacient =)

Stream:

xShoot3mUpx

Commander
while i wuz gone i tried to come on multiple times n it said This site does not exist i was scared :l

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
lol are u dumb, they were transferring the servers, and da site is back!