This is why you're cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
Dear Junnnii

So I found out that the weeks you were "gone" you were actually on the ToB site under the name:

iiBzeRk

CoolKing was kind enough to notify me of you asking ToB for a tryout or whatever to join their clan. Don't bother denying it I already matched your IP Address of 74.104.11.52 from the ToB site to the DM site. I am sick and tired of having to deal with this shit and it will not be tolerated anymore.

http://theoldbreed.net/showthread.php?2071-iiBzeRk-s-Introduction

With all do respect, you are a child, a clan whore, and a liar and I will not have you on my site.

Have a nice day.

:Toon:

Stream:

U^S^M^C-WARRIOR

Sergeant
TOB doesnt fuck with double clanners buddy, should of known that I learned all I know from the admins during the CC days. Have fun kiddo

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Shit dude. Guess we all learned a lesson today.

BTW..... how many times has juni been in this clan?

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
I tried to tell you guys... But you all made me look like a giant douchebag. I was a douchebag, I'll admit, but I was right...
Never should have let him back in.

Stream:

DM Vicious

PSN = TheVicious-
Founding Member
and the other clan
its not like he was even in DM not on a team

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Gaza and CK are TOB? lmao

*cough* snitch

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
lol I never really though JUNI was going to last long. and with all this about half the clan owes psycotic an apoligy

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Lmfao how pathetic. Okay honestly, fuck everything I've said before, a no tolerance 1 chance only rule has to be put into place! Half the people that join this clan end up not doing SHIT for the clan, and then leave, then come back, leave again, come back, and leave. Seriously, this has to stop.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Lmao I love your first post toon

Juni learn your lesson, stop being a clan whore...its fucking stupid and people will only ever mot care about u

Status
Not open for further replies.