Things have changed

Stream:

D

DM Urban_Legend

You last visited: 04-11-2007 at 02:59 PM

Here on my homestead, a lot has been happening. On the night of my last visit here, my parents said we are moving to San Diego cause my parents have work to do there. They said we are moving in the beginning of August. There are people buying our house now and the buyers said they want the backyard deck to be removed and walls to be repainted. So I have been mostly working in the backyard from 10-4 in boiling hot weather, painting and removing wood. But the good thing is, I have a nice tan and working on a 6 pack (lol). We started moving furniture and packing them up and sending them to San Diego. We are still in the process of buying a new home. But all I know is that the house will be "kickass" (My parents said that).

Next weekend, I am going to Delaware to go to a rented cottage (Our's is actually in Maryland thought but it's also being renovated). Cousins from Maryland, Delaware and New Hampshire will be there. So for entertainment right now, I'm playing Medal of Honor on my PSP. I have been getting a lot better. I'm doing very good with the sniper rifle and I'm now training with grenades.

The bad part of moving is that I have to make new friends AGAIN and start a whole new life. This is my 3rd move so I guess I'm used to it. Sorry I can't make it into the DM clan, I REALLY REALY REEEEEEEALLY wanted to be in this clan (You don't know how much).

P.S: I'm posting this in an Internet cafe near Pizza Hut.

Stream:

H

Halifax

Ya making new friends is hard. all u have to do is just not be the quiet kid and be the one that does cool things. Ya i wanted to be in this clan very much 2 and i got in! but then some shit that was so fucking ridiculos came up about me and i got kicked off DM. so yay i do think it is bullshit that i got kicked off DM for not playing to much and making a mistake but i might get back in and i wont screw up again.

Stream:

D

DM Urban_Legend

I diden't go to school today since we had lot's of work to do today.

My friend moved back to Canada awhile ago and got back to the same school where he used to go 4 years ago. He met up with all his new friends and in the first week, he already got a girlfriend and he brags about "making out" with her and all the parties he goes to. I'm actually abit excited about leaving this shit hole. It's just the memories I dont wanna leave.

P.S: I am currently posting this on my Dad's laptop in my bedroom.
P.P.S: Any tips on how to use grenades in MoH more efficently so I'm a pro with nades?

Stream:

D

DM Urban_Legend

Okay good for you. Back on topic now.

7 more days to Delaware. I might hang around here for 7 more days now since I managed to get an Internet connection set up.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Sorry to hear about the shitty situation ur in Urban. Making new friends is a pain in the ass, and most of them will just fuck u over anyway. That is why I only have a handful of actual friends, most of which don't live in Hawaii. Life can be cruel, but I always think of a line 2PAC used to use: "After every dark night there is a bright day" Sure in our case a Dark Night means Dark Months but this too shall pass. Good luck and u are always welcome here.

Shadow

Stream:

D

DM Urban_Legend

It also sucks ass when friends betray you.

I've been spending a lot of time this weekend at the local Internet cafe, playing CSS with my friends. I don't know how much money I have wasted so far. I say around $50 bucks, including Jones Soda's and Doritos.