The Real Story.....

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
Console: Headset:
ok some of u guys may hav heard stories of me leaving and about me joining rip, well let me tell u from my side of the story.

ok well, it was the day batman lost his acc so of course w4rzone aka redc4was known 4 stealing accs such as m1gavap, vash2fast420,and k4c cash man. so instead of talking 2 him i went 2 talk 2 his older brother laz. we got in2 an arguement some of u were there(the arguement wasnt an excuse 2 quit DM. believe it or not) wel b4 that me nd laz were good friends...

k let me answer some questions...
i made a acc on rip site that i shared with laz....
laz stole my ip using this: http://www.gamingcube.net/forum/showthread.php/ip-stealing-7732.html
that may answer some questions....
well then of course i took a break from mohh cuz i went 2 a anime convention
i come back and i try 2 log on my DM acc and it says password is incorrect..... the same was 4 my FL acc...then i cant log on my DM acc 4 the site... so thats when the whole ih thing happended....

so...then ar or mayorwest helped me and such...so i told him 2 message cpt asking if i could jn DM again.. mayor told me that cpt said that the elder DM r mad at me 4 leaving DM in the first place...so then i find out that every1 in DM except a few were accusing me of being that guy rip warrior....that made me pissed so i decided 2 forget the whole thing and give u guys what u want so i joined rip...in the process i found out somethings...who ever hacked my acc was rip warrior he got cut after i told yank i was gona jn....so then i told him 2 give me the acc and pw 2 my xcyc1on3x acc on rip site so i posted an app got a tryout and jn rip.....

well thats about it 4 my side of the story. u guys r prolly gona talk shit 2 me but i dont blame u. cpt told me 2 mk a post explaining the whole thing

well believe what u want but this is my side of the story

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I got wun question for you Cyclone?Is this all true???...If so I am so sorry for blaming you or talkin crap about you...Man you helped me out with my account was stolen...You need to talk to somebody about this ...I say if this is all true,letz give him one more shot...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
2 me its all true but u believe it if u want 2 me the whole thing was a misunderstanding....

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I say letz give this kid another chance...If he saidz it all true...then letz at least talk to him about this...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Well....I have no problem with you joining in another clan just didn't know the reason. Revenge was not the answer tho but idc. Everyone deserves a second chance anyways but I don't see how Laz would cause you to quit. As for you joining Rip, well from our side of the story: We can't tell who's who on the internet so Rip Warrior posing as you was pretty convincing. And Yank is trustworthy enough i guess to believe that he recruited Cyc...then it really happens and we're like wtf?
AH WELL JUST QUIT RIP AND BE IN YOUR RIGHTFUL LIME GREEEN PLACE

Stream:

M

MorbidFrc

i think u desevre to b officer again in DM, and i think u kno u wana rejoin DM

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
See Cyc I knew once these guys heard the whole thing from YOU they would be willing to listen, I couldn't stand all the rumors anymore.

Well it dos look like it was a BIG misunderstanding on both sides, so we are willing to have you back if you want to come back. You make the decision. If you do come back I just ask that you get rid of hacks, I just dont want DM to even be accused of hacking, you know?

Ok, well that is all, hopefully all this gets worked out.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
3 things.

We didnt want you gone.

Quit ST

and

Its hard to tell who's who on the internet.

No more hacking and i agree with every1

Stream:

A

[Ap2i0] OnePerfectShOt

RiP Warrior = an old DM. He was DM Eruption, and is known as renegade...

I'll miss you cyclone :sad:

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
im with every1 let him rejoin and be an officer, demote me if he rejoins he deserves officer more than me

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
yea. thats aight cyclone. id be mad if we lost such a good player as you. i never heard anything about it at all. if you didnt join RiP on your own and it was because of a kick from DM. im allowing him to come back since i myself, am piss yellow. :D