The Location of the BAT CAVE!!!!! Dun, Dun, Dun

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Console: Headset:
Yes u read correct my friends. i have discovered where our own DM Batman does all his secret, lawful, nasty (lol) justice. It was a suprise to me as well, because even tho the Dark Knight was filmed in Chicago, i didnt know that Gotham was part of this massive city. now the story of how i found this dark and scary place

I was in Chicago a few weeks ago over at the university i will soon be attending (University of Illinios at Chicago) to find out wat i placed in for my foreign language, (its required). So then after i found out i decided to go around the campus and ask a few questions about the GPPA and Honors college. I asked the location of the Honor College and the lady said the Bat Cave. Ofcourse like most of u would be, i was extremely confused myself. I thought she was just joking, but when she had a straight face going i was in aww. so she pointed me to the location and i found it. it is dark and scary and i dont wana go there again because i nearly shit my pants, but now that i know where it is i will be visiting it soon again.

Now this brings up a few questions like, is Bat going to be one of my teachers, or is this school really just a recruiting school for superheros. u know things of that sort. i will soon be joining the honors college my second semseter (unless i get into GPPA) and i will find out wat its all about. So now all of u know that the location of the Bat Cave is at the University of Illinios at Chicago in Chicago, IL.

i will try to answer any questions u guys might have, but ofcourse our own Batman will be better to answer them for us. now i will be off to the BAT CAVE!!!, soon enough :D

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
1. What foreign language did you test for?

2. How did you do? (Do you get to skip any levels?)

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Cpt

1. i tested for Arabic
2. i got into arabic 103 (skipped 101 and 102). but i regret not trying on half the test. i might have been able to skip all of foreign language if i had ;(

lol Gaza i thought some people would apperciate that

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Lmao WTF this is random. Please elaborate more with pics because I'm picture a bunch of lecture halls inside a giant cave

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
no the Bat Cave is within the school itself. so u have the school and then the Bat Cave within the school. sorry for the confusion

its pretty clever there Bat, making the Bat Cave in a place so out in the open

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
No WTF is a bat cave doing there and is there like a building in the cave or what I'm confused.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
lol its a joke tits. there is a building at the school called Burham Hall (or something like that). its really dark and creepy and it has this bridge that conects it to two other buildings (two bridges) and it kinda makes the shape of a cave (i know hard to imagine with my description). the kids over the years began to call it the Bat cave, and here we are today lol

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
lmao wtf bat cave...So if we need bat here u gotta go to that dark shit place again lmfao

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
how bout if he's sleeping? he cannot see the spotlight with the bat symbol..so u gotta go there bring yo whole army cause bats might hit yah xD

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I have ways of seeing stuff even if I am asleep ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
lol when i visited to chicago i stayed in a hotel and i was on the 15th floor.at night it looked like Gotham city.I wouldnt have been suprised if i saw the batman signal in the sky lol.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
there is ur answer Pat.

and yea tor, i get to visit the Bat Cave anytime i want :D

and yea Spades, it does look alot like Gotham at night. especially at like 3 in the morning with like no one around lol