The Last Of Us

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Just informing you all that this is probably one of the better games i've ever played and you should all buy it. Honestly the intro to the game was amazing. (I haven't made it too far in the game). So far the story has been pretty worthwhile and i just thought you should all be made aware of it i guess. The graphics are pretty good. i've also seen it get pretty good ratings from IGN and so on.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
ign said this was one of the best games on ps3 i can't wait. my girlfriend is buying it for me and i can't get it until tomorrow evening =/

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Bought it through PSN cause of the hype im seeing online. Downloading the 26gb game...

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Yes it is an amazing game. I finished the game and it took me close to 17 hrs. The story was very emotional and connected you the characters in the game.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
I honestly don't see how it is taking everyone so long to finish the game. I played on hard and finished in 10 hours. Did I miss a lot of shit or what?

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Not really i just did alot of exploring making sure i didnt do anything. There are some scenes where you can miss like when Bill saw his friend frank, you read the note and he goes to the garage. When you read the note, its pretty funny and you have the option of giving it to bill but it wont negatively affect you if you dont. Just things like that make the game interesting.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Oh shit, I found the note but I didn't know you could give it to Bill... That's it, gotta replay the game.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
its not a big thing, but still interesting they do these things.