The Last Call To Duty, "NAME THAT MAP"!!

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

Sgt Mike was last to know, as he gazed up into the sky, he realized that 4 noob tubes were spirolling into his direction. "Those Mutha Fuckers" he Yells out, as he runs to the left of the L shaped plane. As half the Team gets taken out, He runs straight down the left of the plane and Lays down next to the White Delivery Truck. "I'll get them for that" as he wisphers into the headset. He waits patienly as he Hears gun fire in the distance, He then hears a distinctive sound, "My God there planting the bomb hurry get over here at A" He jumps up and heads for the stiars to the left. As he gets to the main section the bastard just got the bomb planted. Mike was known for being a Camper, Also a Tryhard. As He walks up to the bomb he throws 2 stun gernades and gets a hit marker, The next few seconds were to fast, He drops on the ground and starts spraying Ump45 bullets towards the far White delivery truck in the distance. Amazingly gets a headshot. "You can defuse you need to rank up" Mike Being a tenth prestiege Didnt mind giving his friends the defuse. As his pal was defusing Mike runs Down to the limp body slighty twiching on the ground Next to the White truck, And starts to spray the rest of his bullets and starts to Tea Bag his Dead body.

Lol Ok guys Name the map.. Just a fun little Game I felt like starting. Every story will be orriginal and ill try to write one a day.. lol

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
L-shaped plane was a little too much detail lol