The Last Call to Duty. NAME THAT MAP part 2

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

Sgt Mike wasn't known much for being a Team player. All he cared about was his KD and Camping spots. Knowing this map was going to be a bit darker and harder to get around unspotted he knew he would have to throw on his Thermal scope on his "ACR" along with a Silencer and cold blooded along with Ninja pro.

4'3'2'1 The match starts, He glances up in the sky and doesn't see any Noob tubes tunneling down in his direction. Although it was really hard to tube on this map, but hes seen it done. He rushes striaght past a pillar and hangs a left. Notices there was tall grass he can laydown in and camp, and wait for noise or somone to run past him. He hears Rain drops coming down hard above him, but hes shadowed in grass and procted from the floor above him. As he gazes at bomb site A.

All of a sudden he hears a Barret 50' cal going off, sounds like a dam Noob using a bloody Rapid Fire Mod is spraying at his team mate. So he hits start on his map and notices the red dot to his left close to the middle of the map. Mike sprints out and sprays in front of him, notices shit, the guys above him. Mike Looks up and stares straight at the guy.

Another Little Map Trivia guys.. lol.. Good luck..

And Congrats to

DM Epinephrine
For getting the Map part 1 so fast.. lol

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

Man I don't know any MW2 maps. The game was terrible and broken IMO.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
WaW and CoD4 were the best. MW2 could have been 10000x betetr without commando and OMA and danger close

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

WaW and CoD4 were the best. MW2 could have been 10000x betetr without commando and OMA and danger close
Cod4 was fun. But just wasnt all that competition on it. It was too easy..
Hal3 was funner then cod4.. lmfao

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Cod4 was fun. But just wasnt all that competition on it. It was too easy..
Hal3 was funner then cod4.. lmfao
For you to say there was no competition on cod4 makes me laugh, because you clearly never played competitively during the Cod4 days if you can even think about saying cod4 wasn't competitive.

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

MW2 could have been 10000x betetr without commando and OMA and danger close

I disagree, the game will still be broken.

* Overpowered Killstreaks.

* No recoil guns.

* Shotguns as a secondary?

* Wallhacks / Aim Hacks.

* The bullshit perks (As you stated)

* WORSTE game ever for gunfights. I'm talking about like actually in the middle of the map, where somebody is actually NOT in a headglitch.

.. But they made sniper range no recoil lazer guns so kids can sit in the spawn with ACR Red-Dot and pick people off with 3-5 bullets.

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

Ya I never played much Cod4 back when it was big.
Also Every game has its ups and downs.

Cod4 had its hacks
WAW had its hacks
MW2 had its hacks
Black Ops had its hacks

So to sit there and dog on MW2 cause of kids hacking on it, is a bit dumb.
People complain about no recoil, over powered guns and so fourth.
Whats the difference with you using them and the other person. You have just the same chance of killing someone as they do.
I just think MW2 is the cleanest/ more realistic game out right now for Cod.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Ya I never played much Cod4 back when it was big.
Also Every game has its ups and downs.

Cod4 had its hacks
WAW had its hacks
MW2 had its hacks
Black Ops had its hacks

So to sit there and dog on MW2 cause of kids hacking on it, is a bit dumb.
People complain about no recoil, over powered guns and so fourth.
Whats the difference with you using them and the other person. You have just the same chance of killing someone as they do.
I just think MW2 is the cleanest/ more realistic game out right now for Cod.
how long did it take for cod 4 to get it's hacks?
how long did it take for WaW to get it's hacks?
how long did it take for MW2 to get it's hacks?

I got mw2 a month late and there was already the tenth prestige hack.
I played Cod 4 for 2 years and don't remember any hacks

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

I stick with my statement.

1. WAW- the whole year of playing I never saw a hack. Plus i was in the Top Hundreds for the leader boards. Both for Kills, and HQ and SnD. For that game the leader boards were all time. For putting almost 120 days on that game that is a good statement.

2. MW2- OMg Tenth prestige hack.. So what. Only changes your gun classes and Symbols. Not your skill. So dosent really matter.

3 Black Ops- Bullet Drag and Hit markers suck. Plus online serves need work. But really fun game. I do enjoy it.

4. Halo 3- Best online multi player experiences ever had for a game.

5. Cod 4- Was fun, But forgettable.

:Morbid::fullofshit: