The Force Unleashed

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
This game looks so awesome I can hardly contain myself. It's a new Star Wars game but is the first one that is directed by George Lucas himself! Be Darth Vader's secret apprentice and use all the force powers, Force push, grip, repulse and lightning. And you can use them in different combos like force grip someone and lightning them then drop them on the ground to explode or throw them THROUGH a wall. You don't just throw things and peopple into wall with force push, you throw them THROUGH the walls! It Looks amazing! at least just watch the trailer. It shows a sith pulling one of those HUGE star destroyer ships out of the sky! It's AWESOME!!!!!! http://www.theforceunleashed.com

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
i heard about this a long time ago... and i thought Christians were against star wars?

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I don't know where you got that from ll but I love Star Wars. And ya I made a thread a WHILE ago but it's getting closer to being released and there's a new trailer if you click the link.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I remember when i first saw this about a month ago. I was so siked but i hope they make the wii version as good as the ps3 and Xbox ones.