The Demon King

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
Console: Headset:
thats right ur 1 and only Demon...maker of the music videos....and the devil..Demonking17:D i'm glad i'm in this clan cause its so powerful and good ppl 2 b with. i spent most of my night making a music video which took awhile. nbut this music video is about the DM Vs. R4W War. i didn't do my best on it since i rushed on it,hoping i can play online after it. but my cpu keeps slowing down cause i got 2 much software. o will..... the music video is uploading and i'll post it on this site before bed. i'll try and get on during school IF school allows this site. Anyway the music video is about good vs evil. Dm is evil :D and R4W is the pity goody ppl :eek: each player thats in the wa wil be a character as they r name in the video. i think its a sick music video. hope ya'll like it. i uploaded it on google and not youtube. FCK YOUTUBE!! that site keeps making my videos dissapeare and plus u can't save the video 2 ur cpu from that site. luckly google does and will let u download 2 ur PSP.:D will i'm gonna wait 2 post link 2 the movie night peeps! May the devil rest on ur shoulder

YOU"LL DIE IF U TRY!!!!!!!