Thank You DM Royal1Wun & DM Shadow

Stream:

S

Shadows Girl

Okay, Listen up!!

So i was thinking about it and i just wanted to post a thread to say thank you to the "Smith Bros." also known as DM Royal1Wun and DM Shadow for starting up this forum.

The forum site, "DMclanforum.com" has been up for about 15 days now and there are about 40 something members on this forum to date. To think, it all started from 1 game called Medal of Honor. It has now emerged into a DM clan that was formed and then migrated onto this cool new forum. This is now a place where so many of you can sign onto and be part of something unique and special. Of course there are many forums people can join, but there is something about this site that brings people coming back and wanting more. This is not a place where people just sign on and post, it's a community where friendships are formed, advice is given, respect is shown, and the overall satisfaction of being part of something is felt. This is more than a forum, it's a DM community.

So, i applaud and give much respect to the "Smith Bros." for bringing this "COMMUNITY" to life...thank you for being creative, inventive, and dedicated to DM and its members.

:thumbup(1): :rolleyes: :dance9bh: :dancing4dh:

P.S. Of course I do not want to leave out the other DM members, so thank you also for joining the DM Clan (or if your not a DM yet, thanks for your high interest in wanting to be a member) and your continued interest and HIGH involvement in this awesome community. With that said, stay active & updated, because YOU are a part of something special. Like DUH, Demon Messiahs, "Try and You'll Die."

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
THANX, Nick & Jeff

I belong to other forums too also.....so thanx for the unique site & forum to post more of my stupid ass comments :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BTW - just wanted to post 1 more time so I can be a Corporal....wooohooo!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
WOW look at that college degree shine through! Very well said baby. Looks like a professional document. Thank you baby for taking the time to write that for us "Smith Bros." I think that name has a good ring to it.

But you're absolutely right. Without the DM's before me, I would have nothing to be a part of now. You guys have done a wonderful job sticking together and forming a real clan, one that people can and do respect. Like a true family of soldiers.

Even if they only post to raise their post counts to become a corporal. BTW nice work just now DM Luvr.